Gaming Pokemon Moon CARTRIDGE black screen HELP!

MelissaDenton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have just purchased a Brand New Poke.on Moon (physical copy) and when I try to start the game, the Nintendo logo appears and then goes to a black screen. My other games work like Mario kart 7 and Mario 3d land? Please help

I've reformatted the 3ds and updated the system to latest software.

I am dumbfounded how a young child or parent is supposed to work this out. Because I considered myself rather able with computers but this is getting the best of me.

Any suggestions?...

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have just purchased a Brand New Poke.on Moon (physical copy) and when I try to start the game, the Nintendo logo appears and then goes to a black screen. My other games work like Mario kart 7 and Mario 3d land? Please help

I am dumbfounded how a young child or parent is supposed to work this out. Because I considered myself rather able with computers but this is getting the best of me.

Any suggestions?...
Have you ever used rom patches? Try deleting them and also going into Luma settings (select on boot) and turn off patching if it is on.

You could also try dumping it to a cia and installing it with GodMode9, in case there's something physically wrong with the cartridge (although then you might not be successful dumping it, but worth a try).

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Any suggestions?...

is it the old 3ds??

sun/moon have trouble running on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.