OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
TV Tokyo has posted the summary for the episode of Pokémon Smash, a variety show that covers all aspects of the franchise, due to air next week on Sunday 18th of September. In this summary, it mentions that Pokémon Game Creator, Junichi Masuda is set to appear on the show with a massive shock announcement. While it is possible that the announcement could be unrelated to a new game such as the reveal of Keldeo or the other new Pokémon, his announcements in the past similar to this have ended up being new games. This follows on from Pokémon Company CEO Tsunekazu Ishihara hinting that there are more surprises coming this year. If it is a game announcement, it's possible that the reveal of this game will be in CoroCoro, which is due any day now and/or in Nintendo's special 3DS conference in Japan on Tuesday morning. We'll bring more on this, including confirmation on the announcement as and when it comes.

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Pokemon Snap 3DS.

GOGOGO.

inb4massivedisappointment.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because massive shock announcements have never been disappointing at all.

Probably just another Pokemon game that's kinda like the last Pokemon game.

I won't be shitting any bricks unless it's a good, new Pokemon TCG game. In which case I may just drop my pants and let Nintendo play cave explorer until they get $220 from me for a 3DS and the Pokemon TCG game.

EDIT: As for Pokemon Snap, not interested. I never saw why people drool over these games this much, it was a rail photo taker. Might as well go out into the real world and take pictures of interesting stuff. And I wouldn't enjoy looking like an utter retard running around town snapping pictures of Pokemon if it becomes some sort of augmented reality game.

Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby remakes, I don't really care either. I felt like the games were steps back from Gold and Silver, which already got decent remakes.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sergster1 said:
HOPEFULLY. They will annouce the ruby and sapphire remakes with 2 versions the 3DS and DS ones.
I'd buy a 3DS just for a Pokemon Sapphire remake. I loved those games.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think bigger.

Pokemon collection 3DS edition.
tpi.gif

The horrors of that happening.
laugh.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Pokemon collection 3DS edition.
tpi.gif

But why let you buy a bunch of Pokemon games for $40 when they can sell them each separately for exponentially more profit?

If Pokemon games were actually about anything more than making money then we wouldn't have three different versions of the same title for every new Pokemon game that you need to have in order to gain access to all the Pokemon.

EDIT:

>People complain about Pokemon getting stale and not changing.
>People request remakes of Pokemon games.

:|

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Guild McCommunist said:
I won't be shitting any bricks unless it's a good, new Pokemon TCG game. In which case I may just drop my pants and let Nintendo play cave explorer until they get $220 from me for a 3DS and the Pokemon TCG game.
TCG and Fire Red are the only Pokemon games I like.
Everything else is just 'meh'.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
sergster1 said:
HOPEFULLY. They will annouce the ruby and sapphire remakes with 2 versions the 3DS and DS ones.

Though im really looking forward to those remakes what would REALLY blow my socks off would be a pokemon rpg using the models from Pokedex 3D for the 3DS or even a new pokemon ranger. Idgaf about mystery dungeon.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sergster1 said:
iFish said:
sergster1 said:

Though im really looking forward to those remakes what would REALLY blow my socks off would be a pokemon rpg using the models from Pokedex 3D for the 3DS or even a new pokemon ranger. Idgaf about mystery dungeon.
I love Ranger. And I really want another Mystery Dungeon game.
nyanya.gif

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
The most "shocking" I could find to be if Nintendo spent 400$ million on genetically modifying animals DNA in order to create real-life pokemon and give away free starters to all club Nintendo members and make dozens upon dozens route 1 type pokemon and scatter them all over japan.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alan John said:
The most "shocking" I could find to be if Nintendo spent 400$ million on genetically modifying animals DNA in order to create real-life pokemon and give away free starters to all club Nintendo members and make dozens upon dozens route 1 type pokemon and scatter them all over japan.

Iseewhutyoudidthar.

loco365

Trophies
XP
sergster1 said:
This. This. This. This. SO TOTALLY THIS. I think, though, that it might just be another event announcement.

D

Deleted-236924

Oh, and anyone who thinks they would remake R/S for both the DS and 3DS is an idiot.

Alan John said:
That would be amazing.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really want a collection of every single Pokemon game into one; All regions, all Pokemon.

If not that, then a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
BobTheJoeBob said:
I really want a collection of every single Pokemon game into one; All regions, all Pokemon.

If not that, then a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake.
This.

I always wanted to be a trainer that can go through all regions.
I dont think it could work on the DS though, but it would be an awesome RPG for the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality