Pokemon: Let's go Eevee and Let's go Pikachu announced

DeaHBqAWsAETT3o.jpg

Announced officially by the Pokemon Company in Japan. Launches November 16 of this year. It takes players back to Kanto, it's based on Pokemon Yellow. Switch exclusive.

poket.PNG

onix.PNG

You can choose between Eevee or Pikachu, and they'll ride on your head, just like the rumors.

cute.PNG
You can swing the Joy-Con to catch Pokemon, similarly to how you do in Pokemon Go.
Has local multiplayer features.
You can take the Pokeball accessory with you like the Pokewalker.
You can ride on Pokemon like Onix.
Has Pokemon Go transfers.

nbox.PNG

DRI2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While it seems quite a few are upset, remember that this isn't the core series, but a spin off. They followed up saying that there is a core series game coming to the Switch second half of next year
But it's confirmed the next mainline games will take these all new features which lots of people seems to actually dislike

EDIT: oh, nevermind, just the opposite. My bad. There will be two different game styles from now on.

Last edited by DRI2000,

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's super cool!....if some of these things are optional. It looks like battles are still classic pokemon style, which is good. If you can turn off catching pokemon Go Style (or at least, weaken pokemon and then catch them) then I'm super sold.

I'm not big on being able to see what wild pokemon I'm running into, but other than that, yeah, I'm sold.

D

Deleted User

The art style looks BEAUTIFUL! The Battling looks like it can be GREAT! And the being followed by/riding any pokemon: SO CLOSE TO PERFECTION!!!

But the HUGE FUCKING DONPHAN IN THE ROOM is the lack of wild pokemon fights, and the inclusion of GO throwing mechanics. Remove those, and fix wild battles back to how they should be, and its fine.

If the story is just a remake of YELLOW, then thats a problem Already played through Gen1 many times over. If we're doing Kanto again, at the very least make it a sequel.

At the moment, The negatives FAR outweight the positives. I'll be skipping, or pirating it.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: haxan

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also something I find sad is that they really have to sell the controller seperatly. They gave you the pokewalker for free with heartgold and soulsilver, and this is basicly the same thing.

NoahRyaneE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope theres more than just gen 1 pokemon :( that was the main reason a lot of people left pokemon go aside from the stupid battling. Luckily it looks like they fixed the battling though. It sucks if you play online and everyone has the same gen 1 pokemon. Gengar, Dragonite Snorlax etc.

mr_be

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I’m not feeling very well about this game.. we will not have to combat? Like Pokemon Go? Because if not the game will be a disaster , it sucks
The trailer don’t show too much about the capture of pokemons and combats with other players.

Reactions: TheMCNerd2017

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: