Pokemon Legends Arceus won't finish installing

iwillforgetmypassword

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am trying to install Pokemon Legends Arceus using Tinfoil. When the game is about 90% installed the data transfer rate displayed drops to 10MB/s but the installation does not continue at all. I am installing from my SD card to emuNAND. The game boots and so far has no glitches but I believe it's only a matter of time before it crashes because the last 10% of the game's assets are missing.

Neofromxda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to install Pokemon Legends Arceus using Tinfoil. When the game is about 90% installed the data transfer rate displayed drops to 10MB/s but the installation does not continue at all. I am installing from my SD card to emuNAND. The game boots and so far has no glitches but I believe it's only a matter of time before it crashes because the last 10% of the game's assets are missing.
its a glitch your fine

Ichigo-Bankai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Installed an XCI using Awoo Installer. No issues during installation at all.
what about starting the game up? I get the error that the game cannot startup. (just like when u have outdated sigpatches) is this a glitch or is this some thing in atmosphere?

brunosilveira4

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do you transfer more than 4GB to a SD card? I can't, not even if splitting the files, once you join them they create a new big file of 6GB and SD limitations will cancel it.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you transfer more than 4GB to a SD card? I can't, not even if splitting the files, once you join them they create a new big file of 6GB and SD limitations will cancel it.

I use dbi (homebrew) and mtp responder. Usb / pc
Or you can use tinwoo (homebrew) while docked and a USB stick that's big enough for the game

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using TinWoo Installer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol