Pokémon Legends Arceus leaked 9 days prior to release

s98j187.jpg

Pokémon Legends Arceus has leaked online 9 days prior to the January 28th release date.

We have received reports of an XCI around 7.4GB in size appearing in certain places online. Initial testing appears the title does not boot on the Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator.

Further details to follow.

Please remember that it is strictly against GBAtemp terms and rules to link to, or to suggest places where you can obtain copyrighted material such as game ROMs etc.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no offense but your avatar suggests you're the least credible person to judge the value of something.

I talked to one furry guy the other day. He was claiming that his childish drawings of animal-like people pissing are "art", and that he is under the "LGBT umbrella".

What is wrong with you people? Did you get hit on the head the wrong way?

who do you have sympathy for, though? "Sony bad because they censor", "Nintendo bad because they I don't even fucking know".

Corporations are the reason why you're able to enjoy these things. And you don't seem to be enjoying anything. Maybe time for another hobby?

I'm sorry, but did someone hurt you in a previous life or something? Maybe you should be less judgmental about people you never met and grow the hell up for a change, get a life outside of the internet. Thanks.

You don't know me or anyone else on here, your account is barely two months old, that doesn't give you the right to judge anyone. Don't like my dismissive attitude on Pokemon? Not my problem.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no offense but your avatar suggests you're the least credible person to judge the value of something.

I talked to one furry guy the other day. He was claiming that his childish drawings of animal-like people pissing are "art", and that he is under the "LGBT umbrella".

who do you have sympathy for, though? "Sony bad because they censor", "Nintendo bad because they I don't even fucking know".

Corporations are the reason why you're able to enjoy these things. And you don't seem to be enjoying anything. Maybe time for another hobby?
mate, have a snickers
you're not you when you're hungry

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

You talk about credibility then attack him over his profile picture?

Reactions: the_randomizer

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
played 3h myself now and it is what I expected. Gameplaywise it is ok and fun, but the ugliness really brings it down a lot, also the music remixes sound like shit IMO.
Don’t understand why Nintendo just doesn’t give Pokémon to some guys who know how to make a visually appealing game, Pokemon makes more money than anything else.

Kunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder how open world it actually is. I was hoping for a BOTW pokemon type game but I doubt it.
There are areas in the game so it's not proper open world but each area is pretty big. I can't actually put the game down, I'm really enjoying it and I haven't properly enjoyed a Pokemon game since I was a kid. I hope that they choose to bring this sort of gameplay over into the next gen games just with a bit of fine tuning. Less Ocarina of Time areas and more fully open BoTW. Plus note you can see shiny Pokemon roaming around. I've got a shiny Drifblim and shiny Geodude so far. Really wish I knew how to evolve my damn Qwilfish though.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
holy shit i'm already having fun. was skeptical with some of the mechanics and how it's monster hunter like, but it's pretty fun. i like how you can run around while in battle. lol
very few laggy sections, it's pretty much like BOTW visually.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how open world it actually is. I was hoping for a BOTW pokemon type game but I doubt it.
From what I've played so far, it's pretty much fully open world outside of town. You discover more and more encampments the further out you go, and then you can deploy from any of them. You can ride Wyrdeer from the furthest encampment all the way back to town, but you can also just fast travel instead.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Most furries will have more talent and be more relevant than you will ever be, so maybe you should take a chill pill. Didn't your parents tell you not to judge a book by its cover???

Nintendo bad because they shut down fan projects, price gouge, and charge way too much for games that frankly outside of maybe smash ultimate and BOTW, should cost less than 40 dollars. They also adopted the blue ocean strategy after the gamecube because they "couldn't compete" even though their previous failures were due to their incompetence when it comes to storage media. They also make crappy pokemon games like these and expect full price for that shit. also nobody was mentioning sony here so.... ????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone