Pokemon Legends Arceus GOTY? Crysis 4 & nothing more - Tempcast #73

tempcast-169-logo-1-png.294272

Sometimes we talk about news on this podcast. Well, we tried this episode, starting off about Crysis 4, then it devolved into a debate about whether or not LEGO games are real games (spoiler: they aren't), and then we just talked about Legends Arceus for like 30 minutes. I'm sorry for the people who actually expected a cohesive podcast experience detailing the latest news in the gaming world, but this one just ain't it. But hey, there's actually an alternative version of this episode with all of that somewhere on the internet! Can you find it?

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Download

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Pawsome! That was a nice surprise. Oh, I can't believe we get such high quality content, and for free! But yeah, it was still entertaining to listen to.

And that recording does bring up some items not covered in the new version, like the retroarch Open Hardware project. I really hope it succeeds! I would love to try recover some of my old pokemon from pokemon stadium (technically I have all parts for a diy cartreader... but I just never seem to get around to building it)

Oh, regarding that EoFCast episode I mentioned. You really don't need to release it if you don't feel like it, I get the feeling it ended up not suitable for release and I don't mean to sound like I'm nagging here. But in case I just missed it, I need to ask: was it actually released? And if so, any hint on where to find it?

Reactions: relauby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things