Are you on an emulator, or Switch? If using an Emulator, easiest way, other than starting over, is to use this cheat engine table to reset your points to whatever you desire. It says PLA v1.0.1, but it works for v1.0.0 as well. You just have to edit the number of points you have to 0, or whatever you want it at, then switch out of the menus, and back in, and it worked. Then just save, and shut down cheat engine.
Here I will explain how to use each of the codes that are a bit more complicated. ALL CODES WERE MADE AND TESTED ON SWITCH CONSOLES NOT MADE FOR EMULATORS. IF IT DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR EMU THEN YOU KNOW WHY AND WE WILL NOT FIX IT FOR THAT IF IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.
Ensure the Mastercode is enabled (It should be by default).
Then turn on either the Infinite Health or Insta kill code.
You can turn these on or off using their respective codes.
This is a culmination of many codes.
- Activate Always encounter code
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L+Plus buttons
step 4 Optional
- If you need a hisuian form then turn on the always encounter hisuian form code too before pressing L+Plus on the pokemon entry. use the off code when you dont want hisuian mons anymore
Step 5 Optional
- If you want to change the gender of all the spawning pokemon then after turning on the code in step 1 you can enable the different gender codes.
Step 6 Optional
- If you want to use a level modifier code use that as well as others once you have activated the code in step 1.
Step 7 Optional
- If you wish to use Spawn Only Alphas then turn on that code as well
Step 8 Optional
- If you want 6 max EV mons you can use the six efforts 10 code after the code in step 1.
To disable everything. Turn off the pokedex encounter code then use the Always encounter Off code.
These codes ONLY WORK if you have the Always Encounter cheat on.
Turn on the code and equip your ride pokemon (Wyrdeer or Basculegion) then jump and hold
Turn on code and enter any area that is not Jubilife. Go ahead and press L+R it should spawn. It's been known to cause issues spawning when in certain weather conditions but this is unconfirmed.
Turn on the code and be invincible. May still die from super high heights but attacks and general falling will not kill you.
Turn on code and move whatever item you want 999 of that you have at least 1 of to your slot 1 in satchel. Press R to make it 999 in quantity.
Turn on the code then use the right Dpad button to turn all spawns into shiny. May have to leave and come back to that area.
To turn the shiny off press Left on Dpad
Turn on then talk to the professor to automatically have your dex show all pokemon as seen and captured to allow the Arceus fight.
Activate and talk to professor. You may freeze at this point. If you do turn off the code then use the Research off code and wait a few seconds. You should then be rewarded your points.
Activate then talk to the little girl who gave you the quest in Jubilife. It will complete your quest taking you to the odd keystone to encounter your Spiritomb.
Open map and place a flagmarker any where (except the temple of sinnoh)
Then exit your map and press your Left and Right analog sticks in like buttons to teleport to the marker.