Pokemon Leaf Green Question...

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by G36cBossMan, Feb 7, 2012.

Feb 7, 2012
  1. G36cBossMan
    OP

Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I bought an action replay online this is the kind http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Replay-Game-Boy-Game-Boy-Advanced-Game-Cheats-Shark-Cartridge-/400275019470?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d324016ce#ht_4820wt_1159 and idk why but i cant get any pokemon leaf green codes to work on it now i know there's version 1 and 1.1 but idk how to tell what version i have so my question is how can i tell what version i have and can some one list all of the M be on codes for leaf green so i can try them all also is the ar listed above v3?

2. thaddius

Member thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

Canada
    The Action Replay for GBA was a bit wonky and never really worked on a lot of games. Nintendo may have made sure that later games were not compatible with it.

The Action Replay DUO (which can be used to back up DS saves) does work with most games because it was released near the end of the GBA lifecycle.

3. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Oh boy, that Action Replay.
    No matter how long I messed with it, I never found any way of getting cheats to work.

I recommend you get a Gameshark SP (A.K.A. CodeBreaker)
    Might be hard to find one for a good price, I just checked on eBay and they go for kinda high prices on there.

I think I should consider myself lucky that I was able to get one in-store for a small price. Might consider selling it on eBay later since I don't use it at all anymore.