Pokemon info?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by bramblez, Jun 22, 2007.

Jun 22, 2007

Pokemon info? by bramblez at 4:57 PM (451 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. bramblez

Newcomer bramblez Newbie

Mar 1, 2006
    United Kingdom
    I'm new to Pokemon and thought i'd give it a try today but I got a few questions. How many pokemon can I collect with Diamond and Pearl if I don't go online? Can I only collect the 107 new pokemon? Also are the pokemon in Diamond and Pearl totally different? I'm confused so could someone be kind enough to explain?
  2. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    United Kingdom
    its a thing ninty does

basically, to warrant the sale of two seemingly identical games,rather than just one, nintendo has made some pokemon catchable on one version, and others on the other. that way, for you to catchem all, you would have to trade(which meant cables in the past --> more money for nintendo)
    i dont think its possible for you to have all 107 new pokemon from just one game by going online and it is impossible because the games have different legendary pokemon. anything you do, you cant get it

the only difference besides that might just be some small changes which dont have much affect on the game