ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS German Translation

Kurai_No_Oni

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi. This is a very nice german translation, but I've encountered a translation error: if you encounter a rocket grunt, the trainer type is translated s "Skifahrer"
the only one of Team Rocket, I encountered ,with a translated "Rocket" in its trainertype, were the Rocket Admins, which were just translated halfway, so that the rest of the trainertype is written in Katakana. Are you planning on translating every gymleader name and trainertype and the Elite 4 as well? Because I was only able to see that "Norbert" was translated but the trainertype wasn't. I don't know if it was the same for all gymleaders until then because I noticed this Patch after I've beaten Jasmine 5 minutes before.

Edit: The wrong trainertype applies only to the male rocket grunts(the female grunts are referred to as "Rocket") and the Rival which is "Junges Glück"("young couple" in english versions) instead of "Rivale"

Kurai_No_Oni

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Found another wrong translation with Brock his trainertype is mistranslated as "Zofe", as well as the juggler trainertype is mistranslated as "Duo" and the kimono girls are translated as "Geschwister"(but I'm not sure if this was translated that way on purpose).
By the way, which program do you use to translate this game?
I'll let you know, if I can find more wrong translatings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: