Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if any groups have taken it upon themselves to sort this out, I know loads of people at home are trying to sort it by coming out with temp fixes, but has any nds hack groups taken it on themselves to release this patch first. I got it working on no$gba but the same version that works on there just white screens my ds.
So anybody on a progress report or have any news

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
As far as I know we don't know if anyone tries to make a patch right now.

All you can do is to stop making threads about, wait or keep you updated on this thread.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wouldnt it be a good idea for all the people who know what ther doing to open a irc room and try and fix this together rather than by themselves, that way they can throw ideas about the place and try it on multiple cards, just a suggestion

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
where are the crackers which fixed the jap version?
need an r4isdhc fix non 1.4kernel

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need to stop openning new threads asking moronic questions. Did you seriously ask US if we know which pirate group is cracking this game? Please, can you name ONE ... just ONE game that you KNEW a particular (their name) scene group was working on before it was actually released to the public. Exactly, you dont. They dont walk around and post "hey we are working on Pokemon Heart Silver guys should be done in a few weeks, let everyone know XYZ scene group is doin it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
" .... When a group releases it .... they release it. These questions quite honestly make me rageeeeeeee.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yusuo said:
wouldnt it be a good idea for all the people who know what ther doing to open a irc room and try and fix this together rather than by themselves, that way they can throw ideas about the place and try it on multiple cards, just a suggestion

a) Most of them are, each group is on their own server.
b) Anyone who knows what they are doing wouldn't be caught dead here.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo_Chick said:
b) Anyone who knows what they are doing wouldn't be caught dead here.
If you mean GBATemp, I wouldn't say that, we have Normatt and multiple other people that are well-versed in DS coding here.

If you mean this type of thread, then yeah, these dreads get jack shit done because time spent on a forum posting in a thread is not time spent making a damn fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol