Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.points2shop.com
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, so I just got an half-crazy idea:
How about a hacked pokèmon game where you can visit two regions! (Other than the ones in HG/SS)
In my opinion, the two best regions to visit would be Kanto and Hoenn.
I was thinking about, maybe a hacked HG/SS, where you replace Johto with Hoenn. (like, if you start in Kanto)
Then, after the league, you can travel to Hoenn, and start all over again with only Pikachu. (like in the series)
So, some questions:

1. Does a hack like this exist?
2. If not, is it posible to make a hack like this?
And 3. Do anyone plan on making a hack like this?

I know it seems a bit ego not trying to make one myself, but i`m an 12 years old NORWEGIAN kid, and this whole scripting this just seems like a bit to hard
frown.gif

Answers would be highly appriciated
smile.gif

Bart-Master30

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am 13 from holland and I don't know anything from hacking. only that it's very cool when it's finished.
I aways am thinking of that kind of game. but maybe I have some better Ideas
1. If you're getting started, why then don't make a game wher you can go to every region (and may choose where you start).
2. or a game where you need to swich region whole the time according to an adventure.
3. maybe we can make it like the real pokemon on tv, like you team up with people like brock, cilan, Iris, may, max etc.
4. get a lot of rivals: 2 from every region and the 3th starter from every region is for yourself (you may choose first).

XAlexBlitz209X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well,I could do this,but there's no way to change the land features if you want to say it like that.The only things I could do would be able to change the sprites,text,wild pokemon,gym leader pokemon,etc.Only the basics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: