This is testing Artix save files
iamge.jpg

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Minrad said:
Acekard2i AKAIO 1.6 RC1 firmware might be working with the rom properly

Can anyone give me a confirmation? I don't want it to freeze on me while playing.

Well experience might differ. I just completed the game today with only one crash being that I left it in standby mode for 10 minutes whereas suicidaltaco has experienced two crashes which seem to be event based. The general consensus though is that Akaio seems to run the game perfectly, don't know they did so that I could enjoy this game with pretty much no crashes but I am not complaining (in standby mode the game was in my pocket and I was doing a lot of walking so yeah).

Its very playable to be honest so don't be worried, save often just to be on the safe side.

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Artix said:
Minrad said:
Acekard2i AKAIO 1.6 RC1 firmware might be working with the rom properly

Can anyone give me a confirmation? I don't want it to freeze on me while playing.
That's what I hear everywhere now, but just in case, saving every here and then, at least until you pass the, say, 4th badge won't harm you.

Posts merged

Souldragon said:
baldymcbald said:
QUOTE(Souldragon @ Mar 14 2010, 01:55 AM) Please trying this..

04000600 06000802 -> this is action replay cheat..
freezes after 1 event

hmm that is weird.. since I can get pass around 15 events now
I think it's just different for emus and flashcarts... hell it's probably different between the flashcarts themselves.

Thanks for trying though!

its probably Different for Flashcard FW's too the acekard proves that.

Flexibility

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Something came to me just now, when I activated the Fast Hatch code, my game froze when I tried to make a move. I'm not sure, but might it be possible that this could help your research? Like a match in the code and the games programming or something. Haven't found a fix to that though.

Zidane24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright...I entered him Souldragon's lastest code and proceeded to try and make the game freeze...

This is what I encountered ~25 events (badge 2)...

I can still move around...but the touchscreen is inoperable...

DeSmuME x64 0.9.5

Save file came from SS US R4

Cyjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ccgriffith said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
anng12 said:
Yes but what if we find the exact hardware (or software) check and trick the game into "thinking" its on a retail cart
and that should fix everything.

That's usually what they do for alot of the things I've ... "needed" ... for the PC and Xbox.

But it's easier said than done when it's all Hex. Stuff just gives me a migraine. Now, if I was still on my Adderall, though ... THEN I could be more helpful and delve through everything. But, too bad.
go buy adderall then

Gotta find a new doc, first.

Wife made the "mistake" of calling the doc the one day because she thought I was having a Schizo moment. Amphetamines are known to cause "amphetamine psychosis" in large doses, and that being that I am already Schizophrenic, ... it all kinda ruined that for me with that doctor.

So, I just gotta get off my ass and find a new one.

This topic is now about how we all get bored waiting for a patch and develop amphetamine psychosis.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flexibility said:
Oh, by the way, has anyone tried these yet? From some link someone posted some pages back. Don't know what the outcome was, he was convinced they worked.
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

I'm too tired to do it myself right now. It's like 2 AM here.
Clearly, if it was posted 'some pages back', and the discussion is still going on.. it doesn't work.

The first code you have listed is the one for the Japanese version of the games.
The second is similar to one of the two codes for the the Korean games, but slightly different.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, is it me or does it always seem dark on the game? Is this apart of the AP, or is it just because it takes forever for the time settings to change?

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
C-Kronos said:
Hmm, is it me or does it always seem dark on the game? Is this apart of the AP, or is it just because it takes forever for the time settings to change?

Day for me -M3i Zero latest sakura FW.

GJohnny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
C-Kronos said:

It follows your DS's clock so if its night according to the DS clock, it will be night ingame, set your DS clock to 10am or something.

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright ahh this is my last try.. if this doesn't improve on the number of freezing then I have no clue what's going on..

Please try this 04000600 86000000 (don't think I have posted this one yet) and see what happen

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Souldragon said:
Alright ahh this is my last try.. if this doesn't improve on the number of freezing then I have no clue what's going on..

Please try this 04000600 86000000 (don't think I have posted this one yet) and see what happen
doesnt work froze round 30 events round thirty touchscreen stopped working full crash at 33

TechnoAllah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Souldragon said:

Better luck next time, then. It's no good.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Souldragon said:

No dice on an original, real R4 with the latest YSMenu. Heart Gold U.

Influ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Souldragon said:

No effect at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!