Gaming Pokemon HG Makes me feel bad..

Cooltad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear, is it just me or, every single time you try to deny someone swapping numbers in the game, they make you feel really bad, and they go emo and shit.

I mean, am I the only one who notices this? I have every character possible on my damn number list so far because of that. Damn, they made me feel bad.
frown.gif

One cpu said his kids don't even swap numbers with him, while another said he'd go become secluded in the mountains.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... i really don't care about "their feelings" (since it's a game? DAH?) i just add those who give me items/berrys

Don't get this too seriously lol, i think you cant stand someone in suffering tough...

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cooltad said:
One cpu said his kids don't even swap numbers with him, while another said he'd go become secluded in the mountains.

LOL... I wish I'd said no a couple times to see those kind of reactions. So far I've registered everyone that's asked... though I have to admit most of their calls consist of nothing more than irritating drivel.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I've only had one person give me something after swapping numbers, I usually gust mash the button and skim what people say.
Really... I don't care about how awesome your Rattata is, my lvl 6 HM only Sandshrew can still beat it blindfolded while my lvl 30+ team laughs at it.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
lol, my thoughts exactly.
They could have at least toned back how aften they spam call me about Rattata or something.
So far I've gotten about 85 bajillion calls about Rattata/Gouldeen/What have you, 2 calls about "I found an item I want you to have!", and 1 call for a rematch.
That's not including mom calling to say pick up the crap she got me from the store and the Daycare man saying my Pokemon can't stop making babies, but at least those aren't useless calls.

Personally, I'd balance it like this, only one flavor call an hour at most, item/rematch/story calls can be any time. Every 5 mins or so is just way too much.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what I DON'T like about this game is that you can't Axe their number.... I honestly don't think I want Joeys number!

well wait, whats cool about this game is that it acts more like a real phone- you don't HAVE to asnwer it- just go somewhere else on the menu and it'll stop ringing.

I think the phone feature is interesting- it was in Emerald too. remember when this was put in; GS, RBY never had it. we live in an age of phones now.

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think most of the calls are hilarious.

I just wish I could respond in the game to them and get a appropriate response to that.

Ah well.

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually prefer games where the protagonist doesn't talk; I add my own responses in the dialogue in my head. It adds to the immersiveness of the game, in my opinion; makes it slightly more personal in a sense.

Then again, I'm effin' batshit doing stuff like that. xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1