• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anzel: There's a cheat to put into no$GBA that fixes it. It's in the same area as this thread.

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the front page it says it is working with M3 Sakura, but I can't get it to work! I have tried on standard and download play mode, but both freeze when I try to save! I also tried the touchpod firmware, but that causes a white screen when the game boots up! How are you getting it to work? I am using a clean and unpatched ROM before applying the translation patch ver 3.5...

temporalcask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the patch, 3.5 has been running great so far on my M3real with the 4.4x firmware. However, I noticed that one trainer title says Jugglist in the pokegear, I think it is supposed to be Juggler, but I may be wrong. I don't care if this is changed or not, just wanted to let you know though in case it was unintentional.

XxXShadowXxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think urs is better then kazos
biggrin.gif

caretcaret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, about Report and Save: The Japanese says Report (if I remember correctly, it says リポート, ripooto). It may be something new that Game Freak put in. I like how it matches the Japanese.

Supakitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the v3.5 patch, I ran into a Camper on Route 32 (the only Camper there, I think) who had a glitched name. It was something to the effect of Camper ???????????????????????????c????????????????????????????Ar. (Note: "Ar" is from the first two letters of my character's name)

Other than that, there are no problems so far. Thanks for all your hard work ^^

temporalcask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into a Black Belt with a similar, name Black Belt with many question marks and a few letters, I skipped past it by habit, he was on route 45. Also a Hiker on the same route had a similar name.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I was talking about, that's why I wanted to test it early. Thanks guys, I think I know what the problem might be, it should be fixed by 4.0

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
caretcaret said:
Guys, about Report and Save: The Japanese says Report (if I remember correctly, it says ????, ripooto). It may be something new that Game Freak put in. I like how it matches the Japanese.
IIRC didn't DPP have something called the "Journal" which you wrote in and saved you progress; then when you don't play for days your Journal updates you on your adventure?

Why not call it that? Journal? :E

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for all of your hard work but I have a question. Does your patch already come with Rudolph's Anti-Freeze Patch incorporated with it? Because I was told that I'm supposed to use the Anti-Freeze Patch before I use any Translation Patches but in your directions it says to "Drag an UNTRIMMED, UNPATCHED original HGSS ROM..." So am I supposed to use Rudolph's Patch after I used your patch?

sagaopc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi guys! I'm posting here because I saw that one of the patch's creators is online, sorry for any inconvenience.
I wonder if I can help a little in the script's translator ... I'm starting to learn Japanese with a few friends (they are studying more than 1 year) who are teaching me.
would like to know what tools you are using to do the translation ... I would like to create a group of Portuguese translation, since I participate in a forum translation in Brazil.
Excuse me if I'm being inconvenient.
Thank you!

AfterYou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyczxjay said:
Hi, thanks for all of your hard work but I have a question. Does your patch already come with Rudolph's Anti-Freeze Patch incorporated with it? Because I was told that I'm supposed to use the Anti-Freeze Patch before I use any Translation Patches but in your directions it says to "Drag an UNTRIMMED, UNPATCHED original HGSS ROM..." So am I supposed to use Rudolph's Patch after I used your patch?

The translation patch has its own Anti-Freeze fixes built in. I'm pretty sure this other patch isn't even necessary...

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyczxjay said:
Rudolph's patch is already added into this patch.

AionDarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12.. I think you need to post on the first page that NO PATCH FIX IS NEEDED.. cause about 20 people keep asking will an anti freeze patch be needed and it's getting kind of redundant..

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
nyczxjay said:
Rudolph's patch is already added into this patch.

Wow really? That's very convenient. I had suspected that it was already added since Rudolph was in the OP's thank you list but I wanted a confirmation. Thanks!
smile.gif

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3.5 is awesome w8ing for 4.0 now ^^
there are some minor tweaks the imgs in the pokedex could get for example taking out those little random black stripes on the pokedex buttons

sagaopc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratulations, Raqib12, Rykin, Kosheh and all involved in this project!
I installed the new patch and I loved it! The pokedex is getting incredible and I see that you guys will start to translate the texts soon!
if they need help I'll be here!
Hugs to all! Good Luck!

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A quick announcement:

All of the trainer titles have been translated! Save maybe 2 or 3 I overlooked.
Which means if we're lucky, the names won't be as buggy in 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning