Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry, but this patch is unavailable for dowload...
The project has also stopped, but I can help with other peops with their patches...
Send me a message with in description: 'patch help recuired'.
Sorry for language use on this page, I'm not responcible for that!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another fucking translation? Are you kidding? Can we just lock this one? We don't need anymore, this is fucking stupid. Not to mention you obviously took the bus to unnecessary land and decided to do a full translation, which is fucking stupid as well.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oops! Didn't notice the 12 lol

Posts merged

Guild McCommunist said:
Another fucking translation? Are you kidding? Can we just lock this one? We don't need anymore, this is fucking stupid. Not to mention you obviously took the bus to unnecessary land and decided to do a full translation, which is fucking stupid as well.
You have a point.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:

+1

Also would be nice if new threads in this section were put though moderation processing temporarily so the pokemon translations (which at this point are just rips of other translations, and nothing new is actually getting translated) won't be posted at all.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
It is a waste of time. I've already got my translation going, which is further than this one and has dialogue translated PAST the first gym.

Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Scott-105 said:
Oops! Didn't notice the 12 lol

Posts merged

Guild McCommunist said:
You have a point.

Yes, that's true, but no 1 has and story and graphiks and english logo... Go and search... Ow yes KAZO's, but don't has logo and it's in CAPITALS...
But, you're right...

Posts merged
Guild McCommunist said:

QUOTE(WataruKun @ Sep 26 2009, 07:00 PM)
Rykin12?
Yes, I'm fan of Rykin...

Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nds rom said:
what about Soul silver?
Don't gonna do... It's less challaging the pokemon HG (HEX and stuff... and I'm learning from Hard works...) And why making 2 patches when both games are the same?!...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm tempted to buy a bazooka and blow the Pokemon Translation Bandwagon to smithereens.
mad.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
*shrugs* to all the negative comments

You do what you have to do Rykin12, people like myself wants at least someone to step up on the plate and make a translation of the story. I don't really care if there is 5 topics of the same game, it's like a race against time (official version). As long as it's free no one has the RIGHTS to complain but the translator. Hey Rykin12, you didn't use the other one you requested for?

EDIT: never mind about the request, lol.. it was a different Rykin

Rykin12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ds22 said:
Just a wild guess.
This patch doesn't include rudolph's patch?
Yes, this one has, but I made an error while uploading, menu IS in capitals peops and I don't know if it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1