ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I broke down and traded in my psp for HG and a ton of store credit. I have it right here, anything I can do to help?

Nachiitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can someone that have it from that page upload it in other server??

in megaupload it says its temporaly off!!!

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
HBK said:
outgum said:
Nachiitox said:
So its IMPOSSIBLE to decrypt the AKAIO 2.1 firm to know what's stopping this crashes??

Yeah, Its fully impossi le, it will never be cracked, theres only one way around this AP.

Ill give you 3 guesses.

1.Get an Acekard.

Not quite what i was thinking, but that works too, i was thinking buying the ACTUAL game

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
laxman0220 said:
Win said:
JustRob said:
alexandrewz said:
HBK said:
1 hour, lost to Falkner no freeze yet.

HEY, what r u using? patch ? r4? what?
he bought the game

how can anyone possibly lose vs falkner? troll obviously.

0o, I never knew it was IMPOSSIBLE to lose to falkner

I lost to Falkner but I retried and I won, going out of gym now with 1 badge.

Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nachiitox said:
Hey can someone that have it from that page upload it in other server??

in megaupload it says its temporaly off!!!

its not walki- err working anyways.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i took a break and analyzed what is known so far now then the glitch occurs in the graphics error when the light is "turned off" by a cascading failure that is occuring at 56612 which is set as 07 nowthen leaving that alone there must be present a level that can be modified as the shader does automatically on screen reset of the sprites at offset 02260344 now then what is needed to be done is to locate the exact point at which the cascade begins as it begins as a dma error there must be a direct cause to this now then what is needed to be found is the exact point at which the dma is launched 1 of 2possibilities to the is that the ap is what is launching the dma event or that it is a general error in the reading of the rom by the various programs since not all programs the crash occurs at the same time the ap must not be the culprit as it whould have to have strict routine that is to be followed
now ine direct line of this is the fact that 2 of the more used emulators have both and access of 50 graphics reset actions before failure while the average flash card system has less then that amount.
if the failure can expediated by the gym badges as some claim then its should be exponential which it seems to be yet there are cases where individuals have made it to the elite 4 thus the case that badges as a possible way of locating the error seems flawed
next the coding that streams itself seems to be in direct correalation to the errors thus by setting them to be skipped or over ridden caused complete failure of the rom as they are needed by the graphics engine to run the game so they cannot be directly changed.
hypothesis-
game mechanics operate a higher level due to the direct refrence of screen changing the emulators use more ram to calculate the exact pixel ratio needed to run the next screen it is in there that the problem lays if we can directly influence the outcome of those calculations being made it should be able to directly prevent the freezing from occuring any ideas on how to due this

Drium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AS OF RIGHT NOW, THE SUPERCARD TEAM IS WORKING ON AN ANTI-PIRACY PATCH FOR THE GAMES.

Please go to your respective flash card website and post in their forums. They have those there for a reason, and you PAID for the product, so it's their job to come up with a fix for it.

And if you have a Supercard (of any kind), well, go to the website, register on the forums, and post in the appropriate request thread so that they know many people are waiting for a fix.

Bold'd for importance.

Ribesg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
baldymcbald said:
i took a break and analyzed what is known so far now then the glitch occurs in the graphics error when the light is "turned off" by a cascading failure that is occuring at 56612 which is set as 07 nowthen leaving that alone there must be present a level that can be modified as the shader does automatically on screen reset of the sprites at offset 02260344 now then what is needed to be done is to locate the exact point at which the cascade begins as it begins as a dma error there must be a direct cause to this now then what is needed to be found is the exact point at which the dma is launched 1 of 2possibilities to the is that the ap is what is launching the dma event or that it is a general error in the reading of the rom by the various programs since not all programs the crash occurs at the same time the ap must not be the culprit as it whould have to have strict routine that is to be followed
now ine direct line of this is the fact that 2 of the more used emulators have both and access of 50 graphics reset actions before failure while the average flash card system has less then that amount.
if the failure can expediated by the gym badges as some claim then its should be exponential which it seems to be yet there are cases where individuals have made it to the elite 4 thus the case that badges as a possible way of locating the error seems flawed
next the coding that streams itself seems to be in direct correalation to the errors thus by setting them to be skipped or over ridden caused complete failure of the rom as they are needed by the graphics engine to run the game so they cannot be directly changed.
hypothesis-
game mechanics operate a higher level due to the direct refrence of screen changing the emulators use more ram to calculate the exact pixel ratio needed to run the next screen it is in there that the problem lays if we can directly influence the outcome of those calculations being made it should be able to directly prevent the freezing from occuring any ideas on how to due this
Can someone translate this to english ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu