ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Use Google For Traduc this :

Ecoute, si ca marche sur la version jap OK
Mais le systeme de protection n'est pas le même.

pokefan4264

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bryan800 said:
To use Google tradution made there fr buses I speak not indeed THERE

voila j'ai trouver la solution les française avez créé un patch pour la tradu (j).

j'ai tester le patch sur la vrai version du jeux ss et hg et sa marche la protection du jeux marche plus il a plus de frezzz et sa plante plus.

alors la solution de la protection et dans se patch FR pour controuner la protection
this is what came out from google translate: voila I found the solution the French have created a patch for tradu (j).

"I tested the patch on the real version of ff games and hg and running protection works more games he has more frezzz and plant more.

then the solution of protection and to patch FR controuner for protection" any ideas?

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Subtle Demise said:
baldymcbald said:
alright time for the scottish side to step in give us the bloody so called working patch 5-1 says its another fake like the one hosted on file trip right now
5-1 says this kids another bloody troll showing off roses but giving rotten apples
But...but...BUT THE PATCH WALKS

go make your on tread about the walk ok not here

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

voila j'ai trouver la solution les française avez créé un patch pour la tradu (j).

j'ai tester le patch sur la vrai version du jeux ss et hg et sa marche la protection du jeux marche plus il a plus de frezzz et sa plante plus.

alors la solution de la protection et dans se patch FR pour controuner la protection
pouvez-vous me lien pour le patch?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
Subtle Demise said:
baldymcbald said:
alright time for the scottish side to step in give us the bloody so called working patch 5-1 says its another fake like the one hosted on file trip right now
5-1 says this kids another bloody troll showing off roses but giving rotten apples
But...but...BUT THE PATCH WALKS

go make your on tread about the walk ok not here
Can u do it 4 me plz

Seriously, it's only 9:30 in the morning and I got like 3-4 hours of sleep and I just want to have a little fun. Not like we're actually gonna figure anything out in this thread anyway lol.

Komalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stevetry said:
QUOTE said:

The patch it's the rodolph patch ? Or other ? I have patch in my PC i up this for u.

brett-big

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think he was gonna post the patch, but some nintendo ninja's came and murdered him just as he was about to post it.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NRaider said:
Hmm, I'm still watching some RAM addresses with DeSmuME.

You guys remember the infamous 02260344 address?
I've found 4 addresses more that have the exact same behaviour, they all seem to do some calculations when an event occurs.
Code:
021E756D
021F1017
021F1083
021F1205
these address cant be skipped like the others can they are more then like something to do with general screen change
when given the skip code it remains white
gimme a lil while to tweak with them i might b able to find 1 that works individually

marumekomu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yNJKo.jpg

(EDIT: I'm sorry.)

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brett-big said:
I think he was gonna post the patch, but some nintendo ninja's came and murdered him just as he was about to post it.

how does talking nonsense helps us here ? please stop and stay on topic

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Komalis said:
Stevetry said:
QUOTE said:

The patch it's the rodolph patch ? Or other ? I have patch in my PC i up this for u.
It's like talking with a deaf guy, except for the fact that we can read what he's typing, he doesn't know what we are typing.

Nachiitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brett-big said:

Offtopic: LMFAO XD
On topic: its there a patch or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ