pokemon heart gold/soul silver pokewalk.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by chaotic15, Jun 15, 2009.

Jun 15, 2009
  1. chaotic15
    OP

Newcomer chaotic15 Advanced Member

United States
    i heard from a friend that with the release of hg and ss there will be a thing called pokewalk. suposidly you are able to transfer your pokemon to a thing called a pokewalk and were it around your waist and the more you walk the pokemon(s) will gain exp. and happynes. i have only heard of this but suposidly it's real. if anyone has a webpage of this please post it so we can all see.

2. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Wear on your waist? Like a belt?

Wow, just looked it up, for Japan it's a smurfmeter your Pokemon gain happiness in when you walk. Pretty good for training
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

EDIT: WHat the hell? I can understand word filters, but I can't even say p-e-d-o-m-e-t-e-r?

3. chaotic15
    OP

Newcomer chaotic15 Advanced Member

United States
    yah on a belt. and yes it would be great for training but you could cheat with it. only it its like one of those step counters that you could shake and boost the numbers. so if its made like that then you could just shake it and would gain exp. and happynes hence it wouls be a cheap way to train but i like it. it's a very good idea and i cant wait till the jap release.

4. tulio150

Newcomer tulio150 Member

Brazil
    training pokemon with pokewalk:
    [​IMG]

5. DrkforPetal

Newcomer DrkforPetal Member

United States
    LMAO!