Pokemon Heart Gold only £26.85 if you pre-order!

XWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon Heart Gold with Pokewalker only £26.85 (GBP) if pre-ordered.

Was hunting around and most places, even Amazon have the game at £40ish. Then found this:

HeartGold version

Can't believe it! Anyone else used these guys before? If so - all good?

I will be ordering on payday.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard of the shop (they also got the cheapest for Band Hero Wii for £17!)

Might consider this. The next cheapest one is from HMV for £35...

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country

XWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
I'm going to get the US version anyway.
Why? I'm not risking the removal of the slot machines like in Platinum, that's why.

Well, my HG is now pre-ordered as per my thread, however I am currently replaying Platinum but the Enhanced Edition hack, so that is on US - looking forward to playing the slots on that.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why preorder a game, I will just pirate those. Not only I will get them for free, but before they hit the store. Releasing a game on sunday is the worse move you can make. Since stores receive it the week before, someone take it out and release it before the actual date. Also, since I doubt Nintendo of America were actually smart enough to put more piracy check then the japanese version, then nothing will stop anyone from playing it. Of course, even if they did put a new Anti-piracy thing, it's gonna take a few hours, not even one day to patch it.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Giga_Gaia said:
Why preorder a game, I will just pirate those. Not only I will get them for free, 1.but before they hit the store. Releasing a game on sunday is the worse move you can make. Since stores receive it the week before, someone take it out and release it before the actual date. Also, since I doubt Nintendo of America were actually smart enough to put more piracy check then the japanese version, then nothing will stop anyone from playing it. Of course, even if they did put a 2.new Anti-piracy thing, it's gonna take a few hours, not even one day to patch it.

1. Thats IF it gets leaked...
2. See Zelda: ST

XWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the same as "Why buy".

1. I want to own the game, there are some that are worth it as a collection.
2. I want the Pokewalker - yes there will be AR ways to get the same in game stuff, however I like the idea of the mini games it offers - plus nt a fan of cheating for the sake of it.
3. I want to pay for games that I like, this shows the games industry what games people actually play (officially that is), means that more quality games are made compared to crap.

Basically: You have Game A which is good and Game B which is crap. Game A gets pirated too much and it's sales figures suffer - making Game B look as good as it. Therefore the production companies go "oooh, people like Game B as much as blockbuster A - therefore make more games like Game B!".

I would rather that people try out games however - official demos or roms and then buy anything they actually play regularly. Even pre-owned games get recorded in the charts so they don't have to cost a lot.

Please note, this is just my opinion.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is why i don't buy

1. The prices of games here are ridiculous... heck i doubt you can find originals here since so many stores just pirate

2. Pokewalker doesnt really appeal to me... heck i'd probably break it after a week or 2

3. Im all good for paying and supporting the industry, but seriously, i dnt want to end up paying 100$ USD or so for pokemanz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things