Pichu Lv96

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
YOUMOTHERF*CKINBITCHHOWTHEHELLDOYOUTRAINSOF*CKINFAST

0/10
dry.gif
haha
112hrs play time
It only took you 112 hours to do that? I've been playing for five and a half hours and I have a Quilava (lv. 22), Zubat (20), and a Flaaffy (18). I'm heading out to the third gym and I feel like I am drastically under-leveled.

It took me almost two hundred hours to get my Pokemon to level 80 in Diamond.
frown.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kamika said:
People in The Netherlands and the Dutch speaking part of Belgium will have to wait a while for Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver. They found a bug in the pre-release version of the games so they called back all copies. I was looking forward to it for so long.
frown.gif
not all have been recalled.
i just bought a copy of soulsilver(note: those are safe! only heartgold has problems) at intertoys, but they still had heartgold in stock too.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shonosuke said:
I'm gonna download it. Nintendo just reminded me of the reason I became a pirate
Because you don´t want to spend money on games?
wink.gif

Had my preorder from Amazon delivered today and it´s worth every single cent I spent on it =)

xraven13

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wanted to ask by overall is Pokemon Platinum better then HeartGold and SoulSilver? I never played Pokemon game before and i plan to play 1 of them so which one is the best??
Are all pokemons that are in platinum also in HG and SS ??

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't be bothered to trade to Platinum to use Pokesav for EVs, so I actually EV trained. BOY were the results worth it. After spam training on Goldeen and some Seaking, my Scizor's attack went up by 5-7 each time it leveled up. My Typhlosion's SP.Atk went up by 9 after one level after taking down shitloads of Flaffys and Girafarigs (Flamethrower, Lava Plume and Blast Burn PP all went to 0, I was left with around 10 PP of Swift left)
yay.gif

Ooh yeah I'm gonna keep this up and become the very best!

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
xraven13 said:
I wanted to ask by overall is Pokemon Platinum better then HeartGold and SoulSilver? I never played Pokemon game before and i plan to play 1 of them so which one is the best??

Get Soulsilver/Heartgold. They seriously are the best ones.

BTW is there a way to stop your Pokemon from following you around... its kinda annoying me.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
mattpucc said:
xraven13 said:

BTW is there a way to stop your Pokemon from following you around... its kinda annoying me.
Ride your bike. Or surf.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raika said:
mattpucc said:
xraven13 said:

Ride your bike. Or surf.
I think the pokaymanz following you is one of the coolest things in this game
biggrin.gif

xraven13

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Can we expect in future that there will be version with all Pokemons? Oh and how many there is Pokemons in both versions?

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
xraven13 said:
Can we expect in future that there will be version with all Pokemons? Oh and how many there is Pokemons in both versions?

I'm sure that there will never be a version with all pokémon. The reason they release 2 games together is to promote trading, and there would be no need for that if all pokémon could be cught in 1 game.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
DeMoN said:
Yeah I don't think I can beat Red. My guys are all level 54, and his are 80+. Plus I had to take my Gengar out for my HM slave Bibarel.

Keep training on the Elite 4 to get up to around level 70.. you should be able to beat him then.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woo
toot.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif

Beat the Pokemon League, my team was:
Feraligatr 44
Lugia 45
Typhlosion 42
Ampharos 42
Skarmory 27
Dratini 33
Koga was annoying since he kept poisoning my Pokemon and his Muk is a bastard he using minimize and then with black sludge getting health back.
Other guys was easy cept Lance, I was fairly under-levled but I managed to beat him using lots of revives and hyper potions. Ferlaligatr helped with this Ice Fang. But his Dragonites are bloody annoying - Outrage is so powerful.
Now I'm off to Kanto

DreamTrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got so p'd off haha, started up HG, not knowing about the AP, got through most of the first part and got my poke-balls, then headed north to get a geodude for the battle against Falconer, and to my surprise, a Gold Geodude appeared, i was hyped. Caught it, saved, and then, it froze, so i was like "thank god i saved" ......Then i found out it got corrupted, i was heartbroken (haha pun totally intended ;-) )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol