1. Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos Hack or no games

France
    With internet connection or bluetooth ?

2. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Thanks, I guess that makes Mew easy to clone with checkpoint unless they made Mew untradeable (I know you can't bring one from pokemon go, dunno if the one from the pokeball is tradeable).

3. designgears

designgears GBAtemp Fan

United States
    with bluetooth

4. Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos Hack or no games

France
    What about trade between different firmware version ?

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I didn't get to test since both my brother and I were on the same firmware which is 5.1

wicksand420 and Xyphoseos like this.
  6. KingMuk

KingMuk GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've been trading locally with my nephew on let's go since like mon/tues lol

7. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Seems I won't have to trade after all, PKHex is coming friday, so I can get myself as many free Mew, Meltan and version exclusives pokemon I want. Can also get around those pesky trade evolutions as well.

8. KingMuk

KingMuk GBAtemp Regular

United States
  9. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Last edited by Giga_Gaia, Nov 15, 2018
    Euwlo likes this.
  10. KingMuk

KingMuk GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I asked the same question and this is what I was told

11. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I dunno about the evolution one, but the encounter mod worked. Caught Meowth, Ekans and Vulpix in Lets Go Pikachu.

I wonder if someone is working on Mew and Meltan encounter like this.

12. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Not sure if it's specific to me (Or if I have some setting turned off.) but I wasn't able to connect Pokemon Go to Lets Go Eevee unless both of my joycons were detached from the system. My phone would just continuously search for the system until it timed out.

(The Go Park feature is pretty neat. Transferred over my 2.3K CP Zapdos and am leveling it up now.)

Last edited by Devin, Nov 16, 2018
  13. Surfi

Surfi Member
    Newcomer

What about the message that apears on Pokemon Go saying that some limited information will be sent to Nintendo? Isn’t that a ban risk message?
    My switch is on stealth mode and I am using 90DNS but maybe info about the Switch and tha game could be sent by the mobile phone and get a ban?

Nollog likes this.
  14. Axido

Axido GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    I've run into issues regarding the GO Link feature. Seems like my Switch and Galaxy S7 (Exynos chipset) won't pair. They just keep searching for other devices, but won't connect to each other. I'm going to reinstall Pokémon Go later today, but if someone else ran into this problem, it would be nice to look into it together. Maybe someone already figured out what's going on there.

15. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Does it still not work after following my advice two posts above? Sounds similar to what I was experiencing.

16. livetorise

livetorise Member
    Newcomer

Afghanistan

it uses bluetooth. Make sure you are on the lastest IOS/FIRM for your phone. And have the latest update for the pokemon go app. Also remove any jailbreak etc etc.

On your switch make sure bluetooth is on, on your phone make sure bluetooth is on.

I'm using SX OS beta currently, on NSP PLGE. With my switch in airplane mode, only bluetooth on. Also my switch is on 5.1.0.

If you get connection issues, restart your switch and restart your phone/toggle bluetooth off and on.

17. Axido

Axido GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    That sounds like it could be it, since the Switch was in handheld mode with both Joy Cons attached when I tried that. Sorry that I didn't read your post before.

18. quantumboy

quantumboy Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer

United States
    I know the process doesn't use the internet on the switch, but instead uses Bluetooth to connect to the phone running Pokemon GO. Question is does any one know if it sends any kind of title key, cfw info, or console information along to the Pokemon game that could get your user banned form Pokemon GO. (NOT LETS GO)

Has any one done this safely?

Has any one sniffed the Bluetooth communication data to inspect the packets of data?

Any insight here would be great, I would hate to have me or my friends help me in my lets go game and loose all the years of progress on GO

19. Surfi

Surfi Member
    Newcomer

I don’t see why your Pokemon Go account should be banned. If they get any of those data, the one that should be banned is the Nintendo Switch because it is who is breaking the TOS, but the Pokemon Go user is just making a transfer, you don’t even have to know if your friends console has a cfw or if it is playing a illegal backup, that’s why I don’t think that they will punish the PoGo users.
    But who knows...

20. ruyor

ruyor Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'd like to know if you can unlink Go and Let's Go once paired. I plan on having both Pikachu and Eevee at some point and wonder if I can use the same Go account to add Pokemon to both by switching back and forth.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - possible, Pokemon, Pokemon