Android Pokemon GO! Now out for Android!(And Possibly IOS ?!)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in an unsupported region as of now, you will get the unsupported device error. However, it is true that Android version 4.4 or higher is required.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hope it officially comes to Canada shortly. We should start a trade thread after a wider release to help people who live in smaller areas with limited types and Pokémon.
That sucks =/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Huh, not in my play store. Better try iOS instead
Won't appear in an unsupported country with a search. You'll need a direct link.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,
D

Deleted-379826

Not in my playstore galaxy s6 on (I believe marshmallow) 5.3.2 is it not available in Canada?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my phone needs repair part came in today giving it to the class repairshop i'll install CGM 13 (which is6.0) on my L90 D415 sad thing with 13 i cant seem to get root or su access ><

loco365

Trophies
XP
I can confirm it works on Android KitKat 4.4. If the Play Store says your device is unsupported, you may need to manually download the APK and sideload it.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F*** you, GameFreak. No support for USA. What an suck*** business you made. Thank you for wasting my time for this moment to get it. It better be arrive USA version before Pokemon Sun and Moon arrive. :hateit:

Last edited by bradzx,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is side loading, if I may ask?

It's basically installing apps that aren't from the official source, say for example i wanted Pokemon GO but the Play Store says it's not compatible (sometimes this happens but the phone/tablet/w/e can run the game) so you would go find that application online and download it and install

EDIT: Unless they were referring to some twrp/cwm sideloading then it's just transferring a file from your com to phone (useful for rooting processes or other stuff you would use it for)

Last edited by Posghetti,
Reactions: Lightyose

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's basically installing apps that aren't from the official source, say for example i wanted Pokemon GO but the Play Store says it's not compatible (sometimes this happens but the phone/tablet/w/e can run the game) so you would go find that application online and download it and install
So just installing from unknown sources then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans