Apple Pokemon Go is Already Hacked

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll wait for android and xposed module for this...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I already got banned 3 times with it. It's not a bad ban either. Only lasts 30mins to an hour

how far did you travel, or how did you trigger the ban?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll wait for android and xposed module for this...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how far did you travel, or how did you trigger the ban?
It's weird but i think these are the factors (Plus tips)
  • Don't go too far away from your location (I went down town which is 30 minutes way from my home, for example)
  • Don't go too fast. There is a 4x speed option. Don't use that unless necessary.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#IfImPayingMoreThen$800ForAPhoneItBetterHaveMoreThenADualCoreCPU

aka

#TeamAndroid
To be fair, the complete lack of Java as a program option for iOS apps means no need for garbage collecting utilities in the OS that need 3x the RAM than the offending app in question. This could be avoided in the Android ecosystem if app developers used the NDK mode, which is more to the metal, but literally no android dev ever bothers unless it's for OEM specific bloat from the phone maker in question.

This isn't the only reason, but it goes a long way to explain why an iPhone with even a relatively paltry 512MB of RAM is still every bit as responsive as an Android phone with 2~3GB of RAM. Google tried to provide Java use as an "easy mode", forgetting how offensively lazy mobile devs are.

Reactions: Azel

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kinda funny that everybody wants to spoof GPS but i'll be the last to laugh when you all come crying here when you're banned. The same happened with Ingres when everybody started cheating on there and using GPS spoofers or whatever and every single person got banned. So Niantic has enough knowledge to detect these things and i already know a couple of people who got banned because of this. So i really do hope you'll get banned and come crying here for help wich you won't get LMAO !

Reactions: Deleted User

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

This is some good shit! Now if only I had a phone to use it! :P

Reactions: 8BitWonder
D

Deleted User

Kinda funny that everybody wants to spoof GPS but i'll be the last to laugh when you all come crying here when you're banned. The same happened with Ingres when everybody started cheating on there and using GPS spoofers or whatever and every single person got banned. So Niantic has enough knowledge to detect these things and i already know a couple of people who got banned because of this. So i really do hope you'll get banned and come crying here for help wich you won't get LMAO !
People who like to cheat in games like this are the people that would cry because of something they were told over and over again would happen. Like bricking a device. "No, I KNOW better than you". It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: kumikochan

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People who like to cheat in games like this are the people that would cry because of something they were told over and over again would happen. Like bricking a device. "No, I KNOW better than you". It's just a matter of time.

I'm still cheating right now. I even traveled and conquered Nunavut and set up gym far north with the inuits ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
If I do get ban, I couldn't careless because I'll find something else to do instead.

13697196_10209879048397044_455073082418831991_n.jpg
13754171_10209879048797054_251488940787183738_n.jpg

loco365

Trophies
XP
The only reason I'd want to hack the APK is to fix all the fucking bugs the game has, such as the "GPS signal not found" errors. Those are a real pain in the ass, and it seems that if your device takes too long to get a GPS signal fix, the app just times out on the request but doesn't poll the GPS again.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only reason I'd want to hack the APK is to fix all the fucking bugs the game has, such as the "GPS signal not found" errors. Those are a real pain in the ass, and it seems that if your device takes too long to get a GPS signal fix, the app just times out on the request but doesn't poll the GPS again.

Just download the app "gps status", this will help locking on a location much faster

loco365

Trophies
XP
Just download the app "gps status", this will help locking on a location much faster
Yeah, I used that to debug it, actually. Even after doing so, GO times out seconds before getting the GPS fix. It's really a matter of timing for me, although I did manage to once get it to show me the server error screen while on mobile data, which is promising.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, it ruined for me then but how does it affect the other players directly?
You are overpowered and you can easily collect tons of stardust to level up your pokemon and then your pokemon are op as fuck and they are unbeatable in the gyms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte