Pokemon GO Finally Releases Second Gen Pokemons!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go-Gen-2a.jpg

After waiting for more than enough, Pokemon GO finally decided to release the second generation to the user,

From Kotaku:

After months of fan begging, Niantic will finally pull through and add real content to Pokémon Go. A Pokémon Go update slated for sometime this week will allow players to collect dozens more creatures from the Johto compendium.

Once added, the new monsters will found just like other monsters within the game—by going out there into the real world and seeing what you can find. Not only will there be new faces within the app, the update will also introduce new mechanics, such as berries, evolution items, and expanded outfit options for trainers. Here’s Niantic:

While catching Pokémon, Trainers can use two new Berries—the Nanab Berry, which slows a Pokémon’s movements, and the Pinap Berry, which doubles the amount of Candy received if the next catch attempt succeeds. Trainers will also be able to customize their avatar’s appearance with a new selection of hats, shirts, pants, and other items. Additional items will be available for purchase from the in-game Pokémon GO shop.

Sources:
Here... - Here.. - And Here..

Last edited by ScarletDreamz,

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
i have the new apk ,the ball and berry selector are different but the 2nd gen mon wont be spawned untill later this week :)

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't touched this ever since I completed my regional Dex, which was before we got all the baby Pokemons. I may go back to it for a little bit once these new Pokemons are released, but unless they implement trading and battling, they're likely not going to win back many of their former playerbase.

D

Deleted User

they do this after the game dies. honestly, i would care more if they didn't drop bluestacks support.... not everyone can afford a good phone and a data plan to support its heavy internet usage

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This was the shit back in July-Aug, even here we had little community gatherings. Nice to see Gen 2 finally making its way to the game.

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if you'll be able to get the legendary dogs with hidden abilities once you are able to transfer them to pokebank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1