Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I traded about 3 boxes full of solgaleo, lunala and tapu clones. Probably banned but whatever, I haven't played SM in weeks, didn't even finish the game. If I ever need a pokemon I'll just inject it lol

Ah so you are the type of guy that I try to cleanse Pokemon world from. I and my friends do "police" mode once in a while, where we spend a few hours wonder trading our boxes of pokeys we got from eggs when trying to breed for shinys and then releasing anything we get via wonder trade that is obviously a clone/hack.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe people have the right to use their games in whatever way they wish, as long as it doesn't affect other people. If it doesn't affect other people, then I don't consider it to be cheating (I don't care if you or Game Freak do).

Plenty of things go against plenty of TOS (modifying consoles, anyone?), but, to me, that doesn't justify (morally speaking) banning them. That being said, I have no intention of getting into a 'morality of genning and banning' argument.
This makes me laugh, what you consider it is irrelevant, its cheating.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Actually, this thread gave us cancer the nice idea for homebrew: Sun to Moon (and Moon to Sun) save converter. Something like the tool that swaps all the flags ("Battled with Mallow" to "Battled with Kiawe"), modifies all the Pokemon to change the game of origin (except for version exclusives), shifts time offset etc.
But I'm too lazy busy to do this unfortunately

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, this thread gave us cancer the nice idea for homebrew: Sun to Moon (and Moon to Sun) save converter. Something like the tool that swaps all the flags ("Battled with Mallow" to "Battled with Kiawe"), modifies all the Pokemon to change the game of origin (except for version exclusives), shifts time offset etc.
But I'm too lazy busy to do this unfortunately

and pkhex saved your laziness

Not really surprised. But quite mad because i'm using saltysd in order to Shiny Hunt a little and that make everything flagged. Sad. But oh well, dealing with saves for 10 years not a problem.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
and pkhex saved your laziness

Not really surprised. But quite mad because i'm using saltysd in order to Shiny Hunt a little and that make everything flagged. Sad. But oh well, dealing with saves for 10 years not a problem.
does it really convert the flags and Pokemon automatically? Wow, guess I should update my PKHeX build, thanks

lucia_ett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm already having fun in the GTS with the current version of PKHex, I managed to collect almost all the legendaries with perfect stats and moves from gen6 and I still can trade them after editing but I'm not sure if I will get banned if I use them in battles.

Also.. I would be really be greatful if someone posts a legit .pkm file for Celebi, Jirachi, Victini or Arceus :)

Reactions: RustInPeace

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this different from what they did in Gen 6? It's NEVER the pokemon since they don't let bad hacks online anyway ("There is problem with one or more of your pokemon!"). These blocks (I won't even call them bans, because they aren't. You can start a new save and reverse it) are only caused by blatant cheats discovered through GameSync like 999999BP, 999 of every item, 999999 eggs hatched, carrying unreleased mega stones etc... Very blatant cheats. It's not going to effect you AT ALL if you just gen legal pokemon and make then shiny and BR. That's not how it works.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality