g6team

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
For those who have asked or had concern about Pokemon Linkage, if you use the 2.7B firmware then the Linkage will work now. Earlier firmware weren't able to link the 2 games properly but now it has been fixed.

Thanks for your attention.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Regular trading should work on just about any flash cart. It's stuff like DS games reading from a GBA one and such that are more difficult.

can i link my gba rom to my ds rom?
Yes. Just use the newest firmware (it's already 2.7c now) and go to the GBA menu. Now don't open the rom with the A-button; use the Y-button. It will ask you if you want to use NDS Linkage. Choose "Yes". The rom will load onto your Slot-2 device now. If it's ready, go back to the main menu and choose the NDS rom you want to play. It'll link the roms automatically.

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
Regular trading should work on just about any flash cart. It's stuff like DS games reading from a GBA one and such that are more difficult.

can i link my gba rom to my ds rom?
Yes. Just use the newest firmware (it's already 2.7c now) and go to the GBA menu. Now don't open the rom with the A-button; use the Y-button. It will ask you if you want to use NDS Linkage. Choose "Yes". The rom will load onto your Slot-2 device now. If it's ready, go back to the main menu and choose the NDS rom you want to play. It'll link the roms automatically.
thanks much sir =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself