Hacking Pokemon GBA games wont save on my SuperCard SD

Futs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mainly with Fire Red, it will take me to a blue screen the first time i try to save and tell me its trying to correct and error but it never ends up correcting it and instead jus sits there till i turn it back on then back off. I have tried to do the Real Time Save and that other one, the whole Left Right Select and B and Select and A things. I can play them perfectly but saving doesnt work. Any help?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have a Super Card Lite, which is essentially the same thing, and I have had no trouble with Leaf Green.

I haven't tried Fire Red. It looks like this is the only ROM giving you trouble, right? Maybe it's the ROM. Why not give Leaf Green a shot. It's basically the same game.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
One thing -- when you converted the GBA file using the Super Card converting software, you put the SAV file it created on your SD card also, didn't you?

Futs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i put the SAV file on there and i also tried downloading other roms and using them and they still dont save. the NDS ones save fine but any GBA ones crap out as soon as I click save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: