Pokemon GBA games wont save on my SuperCard SD

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Futs, May 10, 2009.

May 10, 2009
  1. Futs
    OP

Newcomer Futs Member

United States
    Mainly with Fire Red, it will take me to a blue screen the first time i try to save and tell me its trying to correct and error but it never ends up correcting it and instead jus sits there till i turn it back on then back off. I have tried to do the Real Time Save and that other one, the whole Left Right Select and B and Select and A things. I can play them perfectly but saving doesnt work. Any help?

2. regnad

Member regnad Button Masher

Japan
    I have a Super Card Lite, which is essentially the same thing, and I have had no trouble with Leaf Green.

I haven't tried Fire Red. It looks like this is the only ROM giving you trouble, right? Maybe it's the ROM. Why not give Leaf Green a shot. It's basically the same game.

3. regnad

Japan
    One thing -- when you converted the GBA file using the Super Card converting software, you put the SAV file it created on your SD card also, didn't you?

4. Futs
    OP

Newcomer Futs Member

United States
    yea i put the SAV file on there and i also tried downloading other roms and using them and they still dont save. the NDS ones save fine but any GBA ones crap out as soon as I click save

5. regnad

Japan
    What Super Card are you using?

Is this Slot 2?