Pokemon follow you outside Amity Square?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hazard7, May 14, 2009.

May 14, 2009
  1. Hazard7
    OP

Member Hazard7 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    With Soul Silver and Heart Gold coming out soon and we notice the starter Pokemon follow you, we notice this feature in Amity Square but I was wondering is it possiable to cheat/hack to let your Pokemon follow you outside Amity Square for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? [​IMG]

2. tuddy666

Member tuddy666 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    as cool as that'd be, there doesn't appear to be any codes that let you do that, yet.

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    gaia and poptdp wanted to make this code but so far i don't think we have any luck

if you guys are willing and able to contribute feel free to dropby to this thread to continue the discussion http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116242

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    I think they were making it in the "Basic Guide on How to Create AR codes" thread... dunno about the progress though. Don't go bugging them though.

Edit: Elixirdream beat me to it.... stupid lagging. But anyways you should wait and see for the G/S remakes.

5. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    this is my assumption and understanding (so no point flaming if i am wrong)

so what if gold and silver allows you to bring a pokemon to roam around? that doesn't mean you can do it on platinum!
    why?
    if you are that skillful enough to port the game mechanics to platinum then you are actually able to do that right now on platinum! Since in platinum you can have a pokemon to follow you around the amity square!

I don't understand this game at all ~! so correct me if i am wrong about my assumption!

i assume that you can have different pokemon to follow you on amity square and those pokemon should be represented by ID! it also means there is a slot where you can change the pokemon you want to follow you! So any in depth study should start from there like YES and NO check ... blah blah blah~!

it can be as easy as
    a check
    a bypass check
    a slot modifier
    or as complicated as
    custom routine [​IMG]