XP
Country
United States
Pokemon FIre Gold & SIlver Leaf
Pokemon_FireRed_and-LeafGreen.jpg
*snip*
470999226.jpg
631721382.jpg

Download info can be obtained by using my own pokemon blog site I created, please sign up and support it it'd help me out alot :)
Link to my site -->
http://bidoofstreehouse.webs.com/apps/blog/?view_type=0

A few months back, "Chaos Rush" posted on pokecommunity about a hack of Soul silver and Heart gold he was planning to make, This hack would be a remake of Pokemon fire red and leaf green. Unfortunately though, after completing the hack up until route 1, he said he was no longer going to work on the hack. However, he did release the work he had done so far. I'm going to finish the hack.

So far i've edited everything up until the Second gym (Including gym fight).
Features
  • Start of in pallet town/kanto and relive the same events which lead up to you starting your journey as a pokemon trainer!
  • All trainers/gym leaders and the elite four will be the same levels as what they were in fire red/leaf green.
  • New rival, Gary!
  • To sum it up, all (main) features of fire red and Leaf green will be in this game.
  • - More to come...
Screenshots
Full02betapics.png
I need someone who can -​
-Give me certain co-ordinates of a certain spot​
-Someone to change battle sprites and mugshots​

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first post ;)

howd you make it so you can start in pallet and use the events!? is there a map editor for hg/ss already!?

Mr.Macho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bidoofstreehouse.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!! PLEASE FINISH THIS BEFORE Winter Break in December, I really want to play it!! :(

Good Luck Aswell.

Oh god I hope you aren't serious.
Chances are this might be done Winter Break next year.

Haha i'm pretty sure it'l be finished before then. My main problem atm is scripting :O Anyone know how I can make a script that'll give the player key items like running shoes, vs seeker etc. (Using ppre)

Mr.Macho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bidoofstreehouse.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Note: I'm going to need a tester(s) to test the game up until the first gym asap. Apart from a few scripts, up until the first gym is completed :D

EDIT: I'll wait until i've made more progress, then i'll upload a testing version ;P

jflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah ive seen this project, it was genius but its easier sayd then done.
Good luck anyway, if u need help with texting u can count on me.

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
also, if ya need a beta tester, im your man! i have a lot of skills with gba hacking and ive done a bit of basic ds hacking too (i specialize in graphic work)

soo... yeah, if ya want me as a beta tester, shoot me a pm! if not? great no prob! also, do ya need any graphic work done? (ive done some boxart for games and im a decent sprite artist) again, shoot me a pm!

good luck with this! i hope that you can complete it!

link491

blitzenmarie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im a pretty big pokemon fan, but i get so tired of all the remakes/hacks. (i like the catch all pokemon game hacks though. no one feel picked on!)This actually looks amazing though. Good luck with it! even if you never finish it (please do!) ill be more than thrilled to play, even if its over at cerulean city :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
howd you make it so you can start in pallet and use the events!? is there a map editor for hg/ss already!?
Most likely a simple warp edit. Changing the location of when you go downstairs or out of your house to a different location. Simple as that.
Easier to say than do.
Hex editor. And there should be programs that could do that by now i believe. Or else the Pokemom Romhack is slow. RSEFrLg hacks for me :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs