Gaming pokemon emerald shiny hunting

jijisama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
so i'm a noob about shiny hunting in Pokemon 3g (fire red /leaf green /emerald) so i began with emerald and i know about the "rng abuse" but i didn't dare to test it because it's so difficult for me but in summer i began a new game and i shiny hunt for stater randomly and here i will begin my journey with early shiny frame thing i was so lucky to have a shiny starter treeko >100 reset i can't believe myself i do some research and i use the synchronize ability to help me to hunt in the wild and here i have 2 questions : why i have only males shiny? it's because i have a shiny male starter and the synchronize ability help with the gender of the pokemon you found? and why i can't found all the shiny pokemons in there ereas (for example : shiny ralts) ? and about the legendary pokemons i successfully have a shiny requaza and the 3 regis in about 2 day's ! i'm in post game now and i want to shiny hunt latios/latias and one of them is female will i go for it or it's a waste of time and can't have a shiny female pokemon with the early shiny frame ?
note : i play in android emulator and i know the timing to find the shiny in the wild

Last edited by jijisama,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mj you are the father