Not open for further replies.

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2urv6te.png

A Pokemon Emerald remake is in progress, It will be created using pokemon black/white here's some of the features

1) Sprites will mostly all be from pokemon Emerald and updated for the remake.

2) Gym leaders will be updated with the correct sprites,pokemon,levels and movesets.

3) WIld pokemon and trainers will be adjusted to fit in with the Emerald .pokemon/trainers

4) Team Plasma will be divided into two different groups, Team Magma and Team Aqua, but the will unite in the end and create "Elementor Castle" Team plasma leaders will be replaced by team Magma/Aqua leaders

5) Some dialogue will be changed to fit in with new events etc.

6) Some Black/White pokemon will be hiding where you'll least expect them, along with some other pokemon form other
generations (All pokemon from all generations are catchable in the game- After obtaining national dex)

7)Music will be edited (To an extent)

Progresss:
Hero's, Rival's and Professor Birch's sprites are completed, Starters have been replaced, rival battle's pokemon have been replaced, "Vs sprites" for rivals completed, Rival's "battle sprites" have been completed (But will probaly be replaced in the future)
Team Magma leader Maxie "overworld sprite completed", Text up to N - (Archie) battle edited, Wild pokemon music completed.

D

Deleted-236924

The boxart is great.
Did you make it yourself?
The starters shouldn't have been on there, though.
Maybe on the back of the boxart?

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XAlexBlitz209X said:
Yes,I wish you the best of luck in this hack.Also are you going to be changing any of the music?

Thanks
biggrin.gif
and well I'm trying to but I can't find any tools for editing the music :/ , so If anyone knows any, please tell me about them
smile.gif

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
The boxart is great.
Did you make it yourself?
The starters shouldn't have been on there, though.
Maybe on the back of the boxart?

Yea I made it
biggrin.gif
and I know, but the picture looked quite empty without them

Posts merged

QUOTE(Holified 2x @ Jul 12 2011, 06:48 PM) Wow nice work

Thanks
biggrin.gif

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Torchic scares me with those eyes. This will be continuing to use the Black / White maps right?

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBladeX said:
Torchic scares me with those eyes. This will be continuing to use the Black / White maps right?

Haha his eyes look a bit creepy in that picture :L ans yea It's using the B/W maps
tongue.gif

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even tho this is based on Emerald, Will it still have all 3rd Gen Pokemon before E-4? I only ask because Zangoose wasn't available in Emerald.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Dann Woolf said:
Jeez, everyone and their grandmother is trying to remake RSE these days.
what's your problem? if you're only here to complain please GTFO. you're not helping.
I don't see why he can't comment, especially if it's true. It wasn't even a complaint...heck, it wasn't even negative.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
machomuu said:
Narayan said:
Dann Woolf said:
what's your problem? if you're only here to complain please GTFO. you're not helping.
I don't see why he can't comment, especially if it's true. It wasn't even a complaint...heck, it wasn't even negative.
i saw it as a complaint or something because of the "jeez"

but if i was wrong, then i admit my mistake.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hm you can see team fail article on pokemoncomunity is help you change music, yeah is FUN for me , i was can loop and change sbank and sseq, swar is need replace using some tools, yeah i was get all tools
biggrin.gif
kwkwkwkkwkwk

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
machomuu said:
Narayan said:
Dann Woolf said:
i saw it as a complaint or something because of the "jeez"

but if i was wrong, then i admit my mistake.
I think that "jeez" was a representation of his reaction to this, or if we dig a little deeper, and psychological representation of his feeling towards the amount of them.

Put simply, I think he said "jeez" to express that there are a lot, even if only 2 or 3 (for a hack, that's a lot).

Though you are admirable, most people would do whatever they can to not admit a mistake, that's a quality that many more people need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.