ROM Hack Pokémon Distribution

Psychopathic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to do more than i think it only let me accept 3 or 4 gifts? I have one DS that I use the distribution cartridges in and receive them on my DSi. Does anybody know if there is a way to receive more than the allowed from this?

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I had this problem a couple of days ago. You can go into the menu at the start, but instead of receiving, look at the cards you have received. You can delete them there to receive more. Limit of 3 cards at once.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Psychopathic said:
And do you know why all the other Distributions work on Soul Silver / Heart Gold except Pichu?

Well I know that the Jirach distro from the GameStop cart doesnt work. But I'm wondering, what file/program are you using to distribute your Pokemon?

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Psychopathic said:
And do you know why all the other Distributions work on Soul Silver / Heart Gold except Pichu?
Distribution carts can be set up to only work with certain carts and regions. Guessing Pichu is blocked from working with HGSS for some reason, maybe because the Pichu release was before the HGSS US release. I suggest finding a Distribution Patcher, a Distribution ROM that will work with it and use the files on http://www.pkmdb.com/NDS-English-Event-Downloads to create a Distribution ROM that will work. Its what I've done to get several event pokemon myself since they don't get done over here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night