Gaming Pokémon Director Hypes up Sunday Announcement

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well once the next gen arrives(since apparently this one is ending early) and they move onto the 3DS, I guess only then will you see if they are able to pull off making it great. If they just make a game that looks like BW but more of a 3D feel, then that might still work out, however, once they make the full transition, that would be extremely awkward, imo. If that is the case, we more than likely will be stuck with *gulps in horror* 4 direction movement. Are you meaning something like Paper Mario though(yet another comparison lol, couldn't help myself)?

Remaining with only being able to move N+S+E+W is one of the nightmares already.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
--If you have seen this post before this edit, you will have known that I've failed--

Meh. I was wishing for grey. Now I'll have to choose again.

Anyways, just to be safe..
OFF TO THE EOF BUNKER!

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness, XD/Colosseum style for R/S remakes would be amazing.
I mean, imagine having 3D view and 3rd Person controls for dive, complete with 3D controls (up/down, L/R, Forward/Backward)

Though, i still prefer 3D models on a 2D plane (Like all previous main pokemon games) for all other aspects.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1