Pokemon Direct June 5, 2019 - Roundup

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Jun 5, 2019.

1. altorn

altorn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    The first time I heard/saw Dynamax, it reminded me of Ultraman Dyna, after Ultraman Tiga. I used to watch that shit all the time when I was a kid. I haven't heard of Dynamax term in the Ultraman universe before, just Ultraman Dyna and Ultraman Max.

2. MagnesG

MagnesG GBAtemp Regular

Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    I'm not sure which one you're referring to, I can't find the original screenshot from 4chan either.

Here's the excerpt though, posted on May 23th.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

So far there's extremely minimal differences from the official info. I just hyped myself a bit from this.

KyleHyde likes this.
  3. KyleHyde

KyleHyde GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2018
    Puerto Rico
    I haven't been to the 4chan thread myself, but I do remember it being briefly mentioned elsewhere. I can't recall where atm.
    That list sounds pretty hype, so I hope that most of it does end up being true.

4. mesakagi

mesakagi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2018
    United States
    Interesting infographic I found on another website showing map locations. The world feels a lot bigger after I saw this image
    [​IMG]

KyleHyde likes this.
  5. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    I like that they are doing roaming Pokemon and random battles. I wonder if the shiny Pokemon will be random only or if the rarity is different for random battles vs roaming.

As for the Wild Area, I can eventually see it taking over all routes in future Pokemon games.