Pokemon Diamond saving

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Callumwatkin1, May 9, 2007.

May 9, 2007

Pokemon Diamond saving by Callumwatkin1 at 3:24 PM (949 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Callumwatkin1
    OP

Newcomer Callumwatkin1 Member

United Kingdom
    Yes this has been posted many many times but i don't really understand what everone is saying, please try and help me
    I'm using a SuperCard SD and a flash key in slot 1.
    The game works fine until i come to save it i use the in-game save function but when i turn the ds back on next time i end up starting all over again i have just stopped playing on it now as it seems pretty pointless if i can't save.

I know there is some kind of compination with the SuperCard where it does a "daylight" save or something like that but that key combination doesn't seem to work.

I don't know that much about DS homebrewing, i have alot of games and i can use them all and save all of them its just this one.

So could someone explain to me in detail maybe step-by-step how to properly save my Pokemon Diamond game, That would be a really big help and would make me happy [​IMG]

Thanks
    Callum Watkin

2. yaypandas

Newcomer yaypandas Member

United Kingdom
    while patching, turn off trim-rom and turn on patch cartridge access. worked for me.

3. Callumwatkin1
    OP

United Kingdom
    I'm not sure what you mean....

4. Callumwatkin1
    OP

United Kingdom
    Someone please explainnn i want to play.

5. Callumwatkin1
    OP

United Kingdom
    bump,
    Please someone help.

6. FrozenMonkey

Newcomer FrozenMonkey Newbie

Vietnam
    it's mean when you convert PD using supercard program, right click on it and uncheck the trim-rom option

7. Migugu

Member Migugu GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    When you're patching, you've got to turn OFF the trim-rom and then turn ON the patch cartridge access
    Normally, then you should be able to play your game

8. steckel

Newcomer steckel Newbie

United States
    I am in the exact same rut as this person here and I don't quite understand what you guys mean by patching. How do we patch a rom and why do we need to?

9. yaypandas

Newcomer yaypandas Member

United Kingdom
    if you have a supercard, before you put the rom onto the flashcart you will have to convert the downloaded file into a .nds.dsq file (thats for me, yours may be different, im not sure) and a .sav file. before you press 'out' on the software you have to double click the file and uncheck 'trimrom' and check 'patch cartridge access' then press 'out'.