Pokemon Diamond Save Transfer

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mr_Madagascar, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Mr_Madagascar
    OP

Mr_Madagascar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2008
    United States
    I guess this really applies to any game, but the reason I'm trying to do this is for Pokemon.

Anyway, I have a save on my Diamond cart and I don't know how I can transfer the save to a Diamond ROM (i.e. getting it to either my PC or my SD card).

If that's absolutely not possible.. then is it possible to put RSE/FR/LG onto my slot 2 device and then have my Diamond cart in? This sounds possible, but I'm pretty new to my R4. Preferably I'd like to do the first option so I can backup my saves on games as well, but at least if this one's possible then I can trade between games.

2. EmeraldEx

EmeraldEx GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2007
    Greece
    There should be a .sav on your card...

3. Mr_Madagascar
    OP

Mr_Madagascar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2008
    United States
    But how can I connect my Diamond cart to the PC? >_<

I would really appreciate an answer... I am pretty sure that the lack of response is either because:

1) I'm an idiot because it's ridiculously simple.
    2) I'm an idiot because it's impossible.

I'd just like to know which and how to do it.

4. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    If I recall right,both games have to be roms to be traded between......now as for saves your looking for a tool called NDS Backup Tool,note theres a wifi version(obvious for if you have wifi) and a reg. version if you have a slot 2 device.....