MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I dunno if another thread of this type has been created, nor do I know why I'M the one to make one like this, but here goes.

Basically all you do is post if you're looking to trade for a Pokemon, or if you have a Pokemon to trade for someone's best offer. I'll list the "Looking To Buy" and "Looking To Sell" requests on this top post. If you want to make a deal with someone on the list, PM them, swap friend codes, do your business, then get back to me. Tell me you got what you wanted and I'll remove your name and request from the list so there is no confusion. This's for those who are legit players (like myself) and just want to get rare Pokemon the honest way. Sure you can hack any Pokemon you want if you have one of the games on your flash card, but then you have no use in posting here except to get rid of some of your hacked Pokemon.

Anyways, you know how it works. Get to posting!
NOTE: This is for Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Bloody Diamond (Pokemon Diamond hack), and Pokemon Pearl. But you probably already figured that out.

Looking To Buy:
Currently nobody!

Looking To Sell:
Currently nobody!

Recently Completed:
Currently nothing!

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't think this is the right Place for Pokemon trading, You could try Serebii.net for that, the forums are really active.
Or if you just wan't to start one here, sure.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TodayiSawMyHeroFall said:
Shouldn't this be in the wifi section? just wondering
Yeah, it should. Someone please move this there.

QUOTE(X D D X @ Jan 26 2009, 10:56 PM) I don't think this is the right Place for Pokemon trading, You could try Serebii.net for that, the forums are really active.
Or if you just wan't to start one here, sure.
I wanted to start one here so people can just stick to GBAtemp for everything instead of going to 2+ websites for the things they need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1