Gaming Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (spoilers?) questions

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to play the game, however I'd really rather play it when I can immerse myself in the game, and understand what people are saying and what is going on in the story.

I was actually wondering about the time feature. Is it the same as silver/gold, where you can only get certain Pokemon during the correct time of day (Early Morning/Afternoon/Evening)? Are there events that only take place during certain times of the week?

Also... I checked out Serabii and was curious about some of the pre/post evolutions of some of the Pokemon. There were some Pokemon referenced from some previous game(s) that I'd never even seen or heard of before. Are there any Pokemon games that would be good to play through before playing this one (I've played through most of them a long time ago, got Emerald but never actually beat it). Were Fire Red/Leaf Green worth getting if you have already played the original red/blue?

Phantom15

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, i double posted but it said it came up with an error so i did it again but not in fast reply and then i noticed the 1 that came back with an error actually posted
tongue.gif

Phantom15

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry i double posted but my fast reply came back with an eror so i did it again normally and then i realised the 1 that came back with an error actually posted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...