Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Save help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BPM9, Oct 1, 2006.

1. BPM9
    OP

BPM9 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2006
    Could someone please help me out, for some reason I can't save with PKMN D/P, so could someone upload their .sav file from their flash card?? Please PM me if you can. It would help me out so much [​IMG] (I will trade a starter Pokemon if someone gives me the save!!)

2. princessmarisa

princessmarisa Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2006
    I can't save either, i don't want a sav file though I just want to be told how to save the SC R+L+start+select+a/b thing doesnt work

3. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    With which flashcard?
    Is everything updated?

DDR rocks.

4. upinout

upinout Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2006
    I"m having this problem too. I just got a G6 lite and a superkey.

i've tried other games and have no problems saving those. However with the pokemon games, after I save and shut down, when I load up the game again, I have to start over at the beginning. Any help would be much appreciated on this.

5. upinout

upinout Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2006
    I found the answer to my question, so I thought I'd share in case the others with the same problem are still in need of help.

I read the FAQs on this forum and there was one thing I didn't do after I got my G6, and that was updating the loader.

After that, the game now loads the save file when the game loads.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice