Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Apr 23 2007, 02:58 AM)]A little late but... For the SupercardDSone, all you have to do is drag-and-drop the Clean Rom (unpatched) onto your microSD card. Don't run it through the patching software at all.

No, no you can't. That's what I did.

NonStopInTheMix -- Thanks! I've got a Kingston 1GB Micro SD Made in Japan, so I'm hoping it'll run perfectly fine!

damnninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the m3 lite and I have the same problem as well. I don't know I tried 2 different roms... Updated the firmware... And tested multiple settings. What can be the problem?

Da-Huntha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lostmoment.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pokémon Diamond:

Tested on following cards (Save tested also)
Save set to 2M FLASH, Also tested with 4M FLASH (for the cards that can choose 4M FLASH)

- R4DS /M3 Simply
- Supercard SD/MiniSD (Restart: Y / Trim: Y / Faster Game Play: Y / Enable "Patch Cartridge Access" Compatibility: High)
- Supercard DS One
- Ewin2 MiniSD (Press 'Y' to start the game)
- DS-X
- MK5/Express Card (Same as ds-linker/n-card etc...)
- M3 Lite (used safe mode, not tested fast boot)
- EZ Flash V (Don't use Diamond and Pearl after each other, you get then a faulty save, when you wanna switch start first another game to be sure the save on the memory is overwritten by another game)

All worked fine and saved fine
The EZ Flash has a little lag when saving (takes way longer then other cards)
Also be sure to use the latest unofficial EZ Flash V save list!

Same for the SC CF... it saddens me how people totally forget about that card these days
frown.gif

Although it sometimes feels as if it's lagging.

swoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Seems to work fine on my Supercard SD, however my WiFi ingame always says there are no compatible access points. If I try to set up the WiFi in the beginning of the game I get 2 white screens and the DS freezes.
frown.gif

Any solutions?

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For supercard DS one, just run it clean, i never bothered setting a patching size, or taking off the enable patcher, im lazy
wink.gif
works fine. If it doenst work for you, you got a problem with the cart, or sd, or game.

samz-121

Trophies
XP
Country
i disabled "Enable Patch" and set the saver size to both 2 and 4 but still diamond doesnt work. However Pearl does work
blink.gif
but when you save it and load your save file again the screens just go black

bakakuso2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what microsd cards do you guys use.

i use the Kingston 1 GB microsd card. its probably standard speed.

which card do u guys use for pokemon. thanks

Hinoryu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't play the US version of Diamond on my DSOne card, all I get is two blank screens. However, the Japanese version runs perfectly. I've disabled the patch and set the saver size to both 2m and 4m, what's wrong with it?

NonStopInTheMix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what microsd cards do you guys use.

i use the Kingston 1 GB microsd card. its probably standard speed.

which card do u guys use for pokemon. thanks

umm i use a 1gig Ridata. it runs pokemon just fine
i have a 512 Kingmax and a 256 Kingmax but these two cards DID NOT run pokemon, i can only assume they were too slow.

If you ahve a kingston 1gb microsd card and it still doesnt work... try the instructions people have posted in this thread again and then check where your microsd card was made. ive heard that Kingston made in Japan works great! but Kingston made in Taiwan or China have speed problems

I can't play the US version of Diamond on my DSOne card, all I get is two blank screens. However, the Japanese version runs perfectly. I've disabled the patch and set the saver size to both 2m and 4m, what's wrong with it?

it might be possible that your microSD card is too slow to run pokemon. it happened to a friend of mine, he bought a newer microsd card from kingston and it worked fine =\

bakakuso2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i fixed it.

just format the card again. and start it fresh.
change the saver size to 2m
and then uncheck enable patch.
and WOOOOO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs