1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have a pokemon gba game, ruby, sapphire, emerald, etc, in your ds while your playing diamond/pearl, different pokemon appear. Now I don't wanna spend over 100 dollers on every pokemon game thats for the gba just to, catch em all. So is there a patch for a nds rom of pokemon diamond or pearl that simulates you have a gba game of pokemon in slot 2, even though you dont?

uberusmaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have an ez flash 3in1 and have a pokemon game saved to the NOR flash, there is a patch that read it as the gba game, so you can use it to get the certain pokemon or use pal park.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
ZenithMaur said:
If you have a pokemon gba game, ruby, sapphire, emerald, etc, in your ds while your playing diamond/pearl, different pokemon appear. Now I don't wanna spend over 100 dollers on every pokemon game thats for the gba just to, catch em all. So is there a patch for a nds rom of pokemon diamond or pearl that simulates you have a gba game of pokemon in slot 2, even though you dont?

nope u cant, but u can use the pokesav to put pokemon in to the game
or try pokemon bloody diamond patch http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=99818
u wont need to start everyting over. u will be able to catch every pokemon all 498.
try it this only work with pokemon diamond no pearl

p.s
back up ur saves

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZ Flash 3-in-1 works great, I have it right now. Admittedly, the rumble's awful, but there are loads of useful tools for it, it's only £10 if you know where you're looking, and fits flush in a DS Lite (it's the same size as the GBA slot thingy that comes with the DS Lite).

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
everyone says ezflash rumble is awfull.
but i can't agree with that.

i find it far better than my other rumble experiences (if i set rumble to medium or low)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."