Pokemon Diamond Pal Park

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by bclowe, Apr 3, 2008.

1. bclowe
    OP

bclowe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States
    on my diamond rom, pal park works with my legit copy of leaf green, but i was wondering if i can use it with a gba rom loaded on the nor of my ezflash 3-in-1

is there a patch for diamnod?

2. Xeronage

Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2006
    I'm not 100% sure, but if it's that 3in1 where the game gets permanently written to the NOR, I believe it'll work. Might need a patch for diamond though.

3. kazumi213

kazumi213 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2006
    If your slot-1 is not the EZV, then you need to patch the Pokemon D/P ROM for it to detect the GBA ROM on the 3-in-1. Download the patch here. Credit to cory1492.

4. 2dere

2dere GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    I don't think this is worth starting a new thread but, will my copy of pokemon (actual game) pick up roms of gba pokemon games on a 3-in-1 as well?
    Curious to get the ruby-sapphire backdrops.

5. TheWingless

TheWingless Wafuu~

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    I don't believe the official Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will pick it up as a Pokemon game on the EZ 3in1.

6. 2dere

2dere GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Sweet as. I havent' gotten around to trying for myself as I don't have any GBA roms pokemon flavoured. Thanks The Wingless.

7. bclowe
    OP

bclowe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States

thanks for the patch, it works perfectly

8. deadphan87

deadphan87 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    United States
    can anyone tell me how i can get my Sapphire rom to be able to work in pal park with my platinum rom? I have the game saved in my ez flash 3-in-1 while the rom is saved in NOR mode. Every time i try to migrate pokemon from my sapphire rom, I always get a Save/file corrupt error message.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice