pokemon diamond freezes with SCDS one

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by lanrat, Oct 20, 2007.

Oct 20, 2007
  1. lanrat
    OP

Newcomer lanrat Newbie

United States
    Hi, i am using the original Supercard DS one. whenever i run pokemon it freezes when i go into battle or almost anything. it dident used to do this. i played for a while (several days) then i had to reformat the card. and ever since it does this. i have tried FAT and FAT32, they both have the same result. any help/ideas?

Thanks!

2. lanrat
    OP

Newcomer lanrat Newbie

United States
    Update: the card i was using was a Kingston 2GB made in japan, the auto speed thing gave it a speed of 25.

i got pokemon to work on another card, this card is a Sandisk 512 mb with a speed of 5. it only work if i sisable patch.

Does anyone know how to get my 2GB card to work? all other games run fine on the 2GB card. and pokemon is the only one that will run on the 512 cus its so slow, pokemon even lags but it runs...

3. lanrat
    OP

Newcomer lanrat Newbie

United States
    bump

anyone?

4. PanzerWF

Member PanzerWF GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hmm, Japanese cards should work fine. My Kingston 1 GB Japanese works with all games. So that shouldn't be the problem. I used auto set speed so I am using 30, and everything is fine so I doubt the SD Speed has anything to do with it.

The advice I have is to update your ndsinfo.dat, courtesy of sccheats.co.uk. Also, check that the name is numbered correctly and then try another site to download your Diamond rom. Oh, and make sure your Save Size is correct.

Good luck. And yeah, the Supercard forum here is pretty much dead so I'd recommend using scdev.org or forum.supercard.cn.

5. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ^ Everything he said.

I'm using a 2GB Kingston(J), and the SCDS1 automatically set it at 25. And Diamond runs perfectly on it. So perhaps you just got a bad dump of the game?

And SCDev.org and here will give you the best help with Supercard products.

6. lanrat
    OP

Newcomer lanrat Newbie

United States
    Iv done all that, still no luck [​IMG]