Gaming Pokemon Diamond Badges

g4med4d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just started playing Pokemon Diamond and decided to try out the 'all badges' cheat. Not quite sure where to activate the cheat though. The menu says 'R+L+Start' but that did not seem to work. I've tried it when the game starts and just before view the card that shows all the badges. All I can see are the faces of the Gym leaders but they're kinda light/faded. How does it looked like if I actually got a Gym badge?

The weird part is that when I got to the training center(Oreburgh), I talked to Roark and all he said is that there are other training centers and their leaders might not be as easy or something to that effect. Does that mean I already have a gym badge? Cus when I tried to enter the GTS section, the follow at the entrance refuse to let me in saying that I need to have gym badges to enter. I'm kinda confused and lost right now. Appreciate any help. Thx!

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
To see the badges, you need to touch the screen (where you see the leaders' faces) to open the badge case.

As for your other problem, maybe the cheat didn't work?

xerces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g4med4d said:
I've just started playing Pokemon Diamond and decided to try out the 'all badges' cheat. Not quite sure where to activate the cheat though. The menu says 'R+L+Start' but that did not seem to work. I've tried it when the game starts and just before view the card that shows all the badges. All I can see are the faces of the Gym leaders but they're kinda light/faded. How does it looked like if I actually got a Gym badge?

The weird part is that when I got to the training center(Oreburgh), I talked to Roark and all he said is that there are other training centers and their leaders might not be as easy or something to that effect. Does that mean I already have a gym badge? Cus when I tried to enter the GTS section, the follow at the entrance refuse to let me in saying that I need to have gym badges to enter. I'm kinda confused and lost right now. Appreciate any help. Thx!

When the badges look faded, you gotta rub them with your stylus to get them to regain their color.

As for the GTS, I dunno, maybe it can tell you've used a cheat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)