Pokemon Darkest Sun & Pokemon Lightest Moon

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by PokeLogan102, Jun 27, 2019.

1. PokeLogan102
    OP

PokeLogan102 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    GBATemp Logo.
    Hello fellow Pokemon players of all kinds! As some of you might know, I was working on a ROM hack for Pokemon Sun called Pokemon Darkest Sun, but I ended up cancelling the project due to personal life issues. Well, I'm happy to announce that I'm officially reviving the project!!! There's even gonna be a Pokemon Moon version this time! However there are a few more things I'd like to add to this revived project, including:

- Primal Dialga Boss Fight with theme mashup
    - Shadow Lugia Fight with original theme
    - Shadow Ho-Oh Boss Fight with song that's undecided (Inspired by Tyranitartube)
    - New & Custom Music to suite each part of the game (battles, dialogue, etc)
    - Buffed Difficulty
    - Every Pokemon from every Generation
    - Multiple Difficulty Packs to suite each user's liking
    - Other things!

Now, similar to when I started to first iteration of the project, I'm gonna need a developer team to help me out with this. If you have ANY experience with making custom level curves, retexturing models, editing dialogue & all that good stuff, make sure to join the official discord for this newly revived project: https://discord.gg/dGTF3Mq

Anyway folks, that's all I have for you today. I'm absolutely not going to cancel this project AT ALL, so you won't have to worry about that. Now, without further-a-do:

Let's get this show on the road!!

Last edited by PokeLogan102, Jul 5, 2019
  2. PokeLogan102
    OP

PokeLogan102 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    Great news! We now have 3 Lead Developers for this project: Myself, CalledPex & Evil Mailman! We'll work as a team & make the best progress with these 2 ROM hacks we possibly can!

3. PokeLogan102
    OP

PokeLogan102 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    Attention all readers! We need ideas for some fan lore that fits well with the story of our ROM hacks! Have any ideas? Then join the discord server & head over to the fan-lore-ideas channel!! There's more info about the story there!