Pokemon D & P Clone trick ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by coops024, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2007

Pokemon D & P Clone trick ? by coops024 at 8:33 AM (1,259 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. coops024
    OP

Member coops024 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hi Guys !

Just wondering if anyone can prove or disprove a theroy of mine ?

If it works then I could clone pokemon indefenatly !

So here it is !

When I buy Pokemon Diamond or Pearl I can transfer my pokemon to it from one of my GBA carts (me and my brother have most of the rare pokemon from Nintendo) when they have been transferred I can load up Pokemon D or P on my flashcart and transfer some pokemon to that (then just take a copy of the save file as many times as I like) and transfer it back to my original cart.

then just transfer one of my save files back on my flash cart and awau I go again cloned pokemon !

Would this work ?

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    One of the great things about flash carts is the ability to restore saves so yeah you could just trade to another card for a throwaway pokemon and restore saves as many times as you like.

Your plan may come unstuck though if the saves for various carts need converting, in that case you will have to add a conversion step in.

3. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    You can do it on a proper cart as well, as long as you have some sort of device/method that'll allow you to copy/restore the saves. For DS that's REIN and for GBA that's pretty much any linker device around [​IMG]

4. TonyIommi

Newcomer TonyIommi Member

United States
    Could i do it somehow in my R4DS?

5. Wuschmaster

Member Wuschmaster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Don't say you plan to cheat? Sorry, but only rotten bitc*es cheat in online-enabled games and make themselves hated by every single honest player, too.

6. Wok247

Newcomer Wok247 Advanced Member

United States
    TonyIommi,
    It works with r4 too!
    But don't forget to copy the .sav to your pc!

Wuschmaster I woud never play online with cheaten pokemon or anything like that!
    So to everyone don't cheat online ( I won't be responseble if you are kicked out)!

Greetz Wok247

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.