Gaming Pokemon Crystal Ds Remake?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,503
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted User

OP
Well i was going to buy soul silver today then i remembered pokemon crystal and how it was my favorite of all pokemon games.
then i was like "oh there probably gonna do what they did with diamond and pearl and make a third one with the same or more features." so what do you guys think?? should i wait?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireRed and LeafGreen did not spawn a Yellow remake so no, Pokemon remakes do not work that way.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
There will be a remake of Crystal ONLY if the fans make one. Check into that. There could be one already in the works.

They made a few on Pokecommunity.com in their hacks section (one may remember 'ShinyGold').

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Inunah said:
There will be a remake of Crystal ONLY if the fans make one. Check into that. There could be one already in the works.

They made a few on Pokecommunity.com in their hacks section (one may remember 'ShinyGold').
I do remember that. XD I still have Shiny Gold on my computer somewhere.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
_Chaz_ said:
Inunah said:

It's awesome, right?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Well, at this point in time there really is no need for a Pokemon Crystal since anything that made crystal remotely different or better ha already been put into both HG and SS. So it wouldn't make sense for them to create another installment.
Was surprised it took this long for someone to say it. Heart Gold and Soul Silver already have a few elements from Crystal, mainly how Suicune is handled. There's absolutely no point in making a Crystal remake.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Inunah said:
_Chaz_ said:
Inunah said:

It's awesome, right?
I don't remember, I don't think I ever played Shiny Gold because I was busy playing Naranja and Chaos Black and lost interest before I got to it..

sensuidarkdetect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.... Actually, they are making another Pokemon game (NOT A REMAKE) but it will have a new generation of Pokemon. I can't wait, they've already shown 2 of the new pokemon
biggrin.gif

http://www.serebii.net/generation5/

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Simple answer is the next game has Gen 5 pokemanz. Meaning they'll be starting something 'new' (read: same old game, with a few crappy new pokemon)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr