Pokémon Company Japan releases new teaser trailer!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,687
  • Replies 13
  • Likes 3
D

Deleted User

OP
So, maybe I missed the thread, but I haven't noticed any thread covering the new video uploaded by Pokémon Japan.

This interesting video was translated to say the following:
(According to the source)
“'Is this a time slip?' the video begins. 'Is it manipulating time? It came from the moon? Is it a space virus? Is this an encounter with aliens?'

It’s unclear what any of this is referring to, and the latter part of the video doesn’t help.

'The battle with the alien invader has begun! Is this the underside of this world? Is this a puzzle of ancient relics? Is this an attack from a parallel universe? Is it possessing humans?'

The video ends with a group of Unown, one of the most ancient Pokémon that also form an alphabet. The letters spell out 'Is something happening?'"

This video includes scenes from games:
  • Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver
  • Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
  • Pokemon Black/White/Black 2/ White 2
  • Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
  • Pokemon Sun/Moon
There appears to be no footage at all from Pokemon X/Y. Confusing considering that it was the first 3D game in the series as well as the first game to include fair type Pokemon.

There is also going to be a follow-up on July 19, a week from the day the trailer was posted.

The trailer also showcases events specifically from Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver.

What do you think this will be for? Keep in mind since this was only uploaded in Japan, it could be exclusively for Japan.

Could it be for the Nintendo Switch, or will it be for Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon?

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

OP
Oooh, interesting...
i didn't include this in the post because i want it to be professional, but i really hope it's another Johto/Sinnoh remaster. But they include footage from all regions, (except Kalos like what the fuck), but it could be Pokemon Z.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sinnoh remake?
i hope it is a gen 4 remake. heartgold/soulsilver remaster would make me shit myself

D

Deleted User

OP
the head of serebii is now saying that it is nothing but just a promotion for the japanese version of The Pokemon Training club. if that's true then that's /thread

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a Daisuki Club promo, nothing particularly special. It's probably teasing new wondercard events for pokemon centers in Japan.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope it is a gen 4 remake. heartgold/soulsilver remaster would make me shit myself
I would flip my shit myself tbh, this is really interesting. Gen 2 was my favorite gen, if it gets another remake i'll play the hell out of it. I don't think that's whats happening though

It is intriguing however that they used clips from many games, especially BW/BW2 clips. I can see two themes with this video, space/the moon and the unown. i'm quite curious

EDIT oop just read what others said, nvm

Last edited by CitizenSnips,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1